Think Tank BreakingNews: KISS to perform at AFL Grand Final after Crowded House pull out . Neil Finn has a broken fin.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll never forget Kisstroyer playing late night Meredith and everyone giggling at fat Paul Stanley until he sang and then everyone having to admit he was pretty good as far as covers go

I've got no strong opinions on this. I'm not kiss' biggest fan but they have some good songs.

I like Detroit Rock City which is a really upbeat song for such rough subject matter.

I'll never forget Kisstroyer playing late night Meredith and everyone giggling at fat Paul Stanley until he sang and then everyone having to admit he was pretty good as far as covers go

Can't believe I was in the presence of greatness.

I was about 30m from the stage, holding up a drunk bloke whose vocabulary was reduced to:

KISSSSSSTROYAAAAAAAAAAAA

Think he was a Tigers supporter

Can't believe I was in the presence of greatness.

I was about 30m from the stage, holding up a drunk bloke whose vocabulary was reduced to:

KISSSSSSTROYAAAAAAAAAAAA

Think he was a Tigers supporter
TBH by that stage of the night most of life was merely a mystical blur of colour and sound

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got no strong opinions on this. I'm not kiss' biggest fan but they have some good songs.

I like Detroit Rock City which is a really upbeat song for such rough subject matter.
The movie was better

I'm gradually coming to terms with the fact that the GF will only ever have bland rubbish as the music 😢

Still, at least it's better than that Fried Night Footy trash being played (which it probably will be, as it being forced upon the public is evidence of its popularity) 🤢

I'm gradually coming to terms with the fact that the GF will only ever have bland rubbish as the music 😢

Still, at least it's better than that Fried Night Footy trash being played (which it probably will be, as it being forced upon the public is evidence of its popularity) 🤢
Wow, Kiss is bland?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank BreakingNews: KISS to perform at AFL Grand Final after Crowded House pull out . Neil Finn has a broken fin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back