Breet Deledio.

Remove this Banner Ad

mattyc2422 said:
It must suck not seeing your young stars fire in person.

Tambling was quiet but I thought Deledio was very good last week. Best 1st year player after Sherman.

:)

Bentleigh said:
Tambling was quiet but I thought Deledio was very good last week. Best 1st year player after Sherman.

:)
Nah i think Franklin is 2nd and Delidio is 3rd so far. But there has to be a reason why he was 1st pick in the draft ;)

Like I said, It must suck not seeing your young stars fire in person.

But alas, you can always make threads before anyone else and spell your players names wrong. Breet. Breet.

crowsarethebest said:
Nah i think Franklin is 2nd and Delidio is 3rd so far. But there has to be a reason why he was 1st pick in the draft ;)

Franklin has had a couple very good games but amounst the Hawks worst for the others thus far.

Like I said, It must suck not seeing your young stars fire in person.

But alas, you can always make threads before anyone else and spell your players names wrong. Breet. Breet.

Like I said, I thought Deledio was rather good last week. Not as good as today however :)

Breet/Brett - what ever floats your boat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen Deledio give away two free kicks and have two turnovers.
Is that considered very good?
Two of his mistakes were right in the corridor, if Carlton were playing good footy they would have resulted in goals.

Making some poor decisions.

Superwee said:
lol. You collingwood fans make me laugh. Keep creaming in your pants, theres nothing else to get exited about (except the possiblility of the no. 1 pick.)

Travis Cloke > Colin Sylvia

Longy413 said:
I've seen Deledio give away two free kicks and have two turnovers.
Is that considered very good?
Two of his mistakes were right in the corridor, if Carlton were playing good footy they would have resulted in goals.

Making some poor decisions.
]

Fox footy just showed the Carlton highlights.

Deledios clangers -
1) got past stevens but bounced as Stevens was falling to the ground, dropping the ball.
2) ran too far after inspirational run though the guts
3) gang tackled after trying to barg though.

He turned 18 a week ago.

To see the kid make these 'mistakes' is very promising

Leading Inside 50s
5 S.Camporeale (Carl)
4 M.Coughlan (Rich)
4 A.Walker (Carl)
4 B.Deledio (Rich)
4 N.Stevens (Carl)

Remove this Banner Ad

Breet Deledio.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back