Brendan Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, if you say no you are a idiot, all thats missing from the collingwood side are a full forward and a tap ruckmen, if we had someone like fevola playing we might have won a premiership few years back, and he is still in his prime, great addition to our forward line, Rocca, cloke and fevola, one of those forwards will get a mismatch, and the other side still has to contain didak and co

AND WE COULD GET RID OF RICHARDS !!!!!

yes, if you say no you are a idiot, all thats missing from the collingwood side are a full forward and a tap ruckmen, if we had someone like fevola playing we might have won a premiership few years back, and he is still in his prime, great addition to our forward line, Rocca, cloke and fevola, one of those forwards will get a mismatch, and the other side still has to contain didak and co

AND WE COULD GET RID OF RICHARDS !!!!!

Throw in O`bree as well.

Of course we need him. He can kick straight and that is what we need. With him we can win a premiership. We should give up a 1st round draft pick as well as Egan and Davies or Lonie.

Throw in O`bree as well.

Why O'Bree? Then who will win a clearance and kick it down to the forwards. At least O'Bree will have a leading forward to kick it to. Instead of a man(Rocca) waiving his one arm in the air and asking for it long all the time. Mind you Rocca can't jump

Of course we need him. He can kick straight and that is what we need. With him we can win a premiership. We should give up a 1st round draft pick as well as Egan and Davies or Lonie.

They will want a top 10 pick and/or a good player. He is a Coleman Medallist. However not sure about getting him with his attitude. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would gladly have Fev but i do not think we actually need him. He is a very good talent, however he would come at a price. I do not see the logic in trading first round draft selections or even young up and coming talent to land Carlton's spearhead. If he opted to wanting to join us then obviously we would have a very good look at him and what we can offer however i think his market price (not referring to $$$) would just about put us out of contention.

I would do whatever it takes to get him to Collingwood. He is exactly what we need. Don't stuff it up like we did with Plugger.

I cant stand him. I dont think there has ever been a footballer I have liked less than FEV. Yes he can play but he is the most selfish bloke I have seen on a footy field since jacko and cappa. As good as he is a reckon the last thing we need is more trouble.

I'd rather see us build are own team of stars.

We have too many good players already that are coming through so we would be stupid to trade an up and comer for him like Pendle, Thomas, Clarke, Ries, Brown, and so on.

Im not saying that I don't want him but I would not want to trade and of them for him

I look at it like this. If we had Fev and didn’t have O’Bree, Lonie and Maxwell on our list this year we could easily be second on the ladder and possibly first. He leads, he tales marks and he kicks straight. He is a complete DH but I don’t care if he performs. Two or three of the aforementioned expendable players and a first round draft pick and I’d sign the papers with my own blood.

I don't see why everyone doesn't like Maxwell
I think he is a great player, but if we had to trade him to get Fev it would bother me in the slightest.

I think he is a great player, but if we had to trade him to get Fev it would bother me in the slightest.
I like him and I respect him. We just don’t particularly need him and he would have trade value. O’Brien has made him redundant and he hasn’t succeeded away from the role of third tall back.

All I can say is there is no chance and I mean NO chance of Collingwood going after Brendan Fevola. They have tried to promote a sense of good behaviour amongst the player group, beginning with the trade of Tarrant. It obviously hasn't worked as can be seen from the Didak incident. Ed wouldn't allow another trouble maker like Fevola to possibly further damage the reputation of the club, nor give players like Didak a potential partner in crime so to speak. Same reason we wouldn't go after Ben Cousins. ESPECIALLY now after the Didak incident.

I like him and I respect him. We just don’t particularly need him and he would have trade value. O’Brien has made him redundant and he hasn’t succeeded away from the role of third tall back.
Yeah, I agree with you there.

We have a great backline without him, and yeh he would have trade value, Goldsack has almost taken over from him :p

O'Brien has taken his spot. Goldsakc, Stanley and co. look like being better players than Maxwell too.

If Fevola is available we might aswell go after him. Match winner and currently we dont have any match winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Fevola

Remove this Banner Ad

Back