Brendan Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues fans, what would you give up for Goddard? He's contracted so it's gonna have to be a good deal.

Keep in mind your dealing with Pelch so whatever you decide to offer, will most likely cost you double!

Seeing as Trade Week starts in a weeks time, you'd think the saints would need to appoint a coach by then.
An incoming coach would have some input into trades you'd think. I couldn't see a new coach agreeing to let Goddard go.

Dawson, 25, is considered a possible longer term key backline option as Lyon builds a new Fremantle game-style based primarily on defensive strategies, while Ray and Peake could head back to their home states.
Um ... what home states are these? :confused:

2nd round (40?) in a pillaged draft and a fringe player?
You're gonna have to do better than that!

[YOUTUBE]ggXmKPMaHMo[/YOUTUBE]

Is is the same source that had Neil Craig taking over Ickle's position at arlton, just hours before it is announced he signed with Melbourne .........

I have no idea why people make threads based off the crap that is reported on sportsnewsfirst.................

Would take a lot for him to be traded. And when I say a lot, add some more.

I don't know what Carlton could trade for him. We'd probably be asking for something along the lines of the Judd deal. Carlton don't have the high picks (unless they trade for them), so unless we got a few of their best young players, it would be tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[YOUTUBE]ggXmKPMaHMo[/YOUTUBE]

Is is the same source that had Neil Craig taking over Ickle's position at arlton, just hours before it is announced he signed with Melbourne .........

I have no idea why people make threads based off the crap that is reported on sportsnewsfirst.................
In fairness Kim wrote about 5 articles that day covering all bases on Craig. Eventually got it right he went to Melbourne.

100% strike rate on the Craig issue if u forget the 4 previous articles he wrote on the same day :p

Surely Mark Austin for Goddard and the Saints second rounder should see it across the line.

If they want Hammer they'll have to give us Dal Santo too. Hampson's potential is far too good to give up just for Goddard just ask the Essendon fans who can't stop talking about him.

If the saints trade Goddard it means a heavy rebuild.
So the only teams we could trade w/ are GC or GWS . Early 1st round , early second and a surplus-to-needs player!
Edit. or melb for scully picks and young forward.

First round Pick + Hampson will get deal done or Russell

This give the saints a great deal young kid with first round pick and either Russell who finished second in the B&F for us in 2010 or Hampson a fast track young ruckman to support McEvoy.

First round Pick + Hampson will get deal done or Russell

This give the saints a great deal young kid with first round pick and either Russell who finished second in the B&F for us in 2010 or Hampson a fast track young ruckman to support McEvoy.

who writes your stuff - comedy gold

If the saints trade Goddard it means a heavy rebuild.
So the only teams we could trade w/ are GC or GWS . Early 1st round , early second and a surplus-to-needs player!
Edit. or melb for scully picks and young forward.
I reckon u will keep him one more year have one more crack at a flag and then he can go in FA. You would get more in Free Agency than Carlton could give u in a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back