Universal Love Brent Guerra - two time premiership hero - retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't care what anyone say's, he was in my opinion the best small defender in the competition. What a pick up by Alastair Clarkson. From 2006-2013 Guerra played 159/181 games. On top of that he retires a dual premiership player. He was one of our most reliable and consistent defenders and he goes out retiring in style.

All the best in your future Guerra! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

One of my favourites
Shame they killed the bump before he killed anyone.
I was hoping for a scalp or two on the weekend as a parting gift.
We will miss that foot and his lack of fear

Got that feeling he had retirement on the mind after his granny celebrations. Will be remembered as a fantastic dual premiership Hawthorn player that loved his time at the club. They talk about the "Bloods" culture, but I think the Hawthorn culture is severely underrated with players like Goo the backbone of this great club.

Congratulations to Brent and a shame he couldn't get 1 more year oh of himself.

Big out. One of my favourite players ever. Remember texting a Saints mate after the 2008 GF and saying thanks for Guerra; he was not happy. I was being sincere as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have been fantastic for the Club Goo... we all love you... so glad you got your second premiership with us.

We would of won last year if you were there... i have no doubt.

Thanks for being a Hawthorn Hawks Champion

Thanks for everything Goo, true champion! Hopefully he stays at the club in some capacity.

Great result for us and Goo. He goes out a champ and we free more cap space and more importantly open anther spot for a kid. Transition time now for us, couple each year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brent Guerra - two time premiership hero - retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back