Remove this Banner Ad

Red.White and Blue

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
oh-oh another Goal Umpire mistake. Surely its time for a video umpire.

If you missed it the ball was going towards goal and Harvey got a foot on it but it was already over the line. Goal given

not even close to a goal, terrible decision

don't hold a strong position on video assistance for GUs but surely between that GU and that BU they could have worked that out. we could clearly to see that boot connect from the side on angle. that guy shoud donate his pay check

atrocious decision....again so blatant and at that early stage of the match if there was any doubt the defensive team is given the benefit.

....however Sydney are beating themselves with sh!thouse goal kicking...barry hall....you'd better hope that the bloods dont go down by less than a goal

Shocking decision. The umpires obviously took Laidley's victim act to heart during the week and are trying to hand North the match.

That victim act was about tunnelling and not goal umpiring decisions ********!

telling on replay.

the boundary umpire was backing away for a kick in, not waiting for the decision or going to get the ball for a centre bounce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow the umpiring is shithouse tonight....

Not that i'm overly upset about squaring it up but **** me this is shocking to happen within a game

Another incident. Goal ump thought it hit the post despite it not hitting (from the replay anyway)! Kangas only get a point in the end.

Bring in the Video I say.

disgraceful, but i dont want to see a video umpire in it lets keep some stuff to human error i dont want it becoming like cricket

Its been a shocking day...

Medhurst
Harvey
Campbell

The last 2 squared things off but seriously...we rarely see a mistake maybe once every 10 rounds and in ONE day they have stuffed up 3 times! And this is in a couple of ELIMINATION finals

And as Mingo pointed out Akers one last week...

Remove this Banner Ad

Brent Harvey Goaline Incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back