Brett Ebert won't play

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't train. Even if he plays, he'll be rubbish.

Didn't train last week either and still kicked 3. He'll take a good defender regardless, althought the Cats may be able to rebound better with Ebert unlikely to be able to apply defensive pressure. Either way you guys should win. Good Luck!

So u title a thread saying he wont play, then post that even if he does he will be rubbish?

He didnt train last week and still played well.

Against the Roos... Not much of a test there... Not very good going into the grand final carrying what must be a pretty serious injury considering he hasnt trained for several weeks...

Not looking good for Port.

He will train today. It's just precautionary. Played on Archer last week i'd say thats a fairly good test. He'll rip it up on Saturday.

He will train today. It's just precautionary. Played on Archer last week i'd say thats a fairly good test. He'll rip it up on Saturday.

Because Archer had one of the best games of his career against Geelong. Must've carried some of that form through... I seem to recall he was being outmarked by Shannon Byrnes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the ridicule I received over this post, I believe I was proven correct. Ebert shouldn't have played and clearly struggled. 8 touches and 2 behinds was his final tally, and Port would have done better to pick someone who could run without pain.

I also read an article in the paper earlier in the week which said that his injury was worse than the club had been letting on.

Thankyou.

Despite the ridicule I received over this post, I believe I was proven correct. Ebert shouldn't have played and clearly struggled. 8 touches and 2 behinds was his final tally, and Port would have done better to pick someone who could run without pain.

I also read an article in the paper earlier in the week which said that his injury was worse than the club had been letting on.

Thankyou.

Despite your self-congratulation, the title u chose for the thread was that he wont play - u were still wrong...:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Brett Ebert won't play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back