**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Clutch from 'Shawn' Kemp

y36abZ.gif

Do I dare to dream ?

Lets get this straight so you can stop sooking about it, most of this true but I didn't melt about at all I kept calm. She only ticked me off a little when she lied about not serving me at the drive through then she got the Manger to cover herself. The Manager came we spoke and I got my food I took it and left the huilding end of story. No melts no tastrums I got my order and another persons order as well that's two orders and I left.
Abusing kids who work at Maccas is up there with throwing water bottles at goal umpires.

What is wrong with you TyreBoyz?

Good on Paddy Dow. Happy to see him succeed at his new club .

Definitely not bitter at all, like Zac Fisher, left the club on good terms.

Yeah he's going alright at the Saints, I would still swap him back for Acres though.

Lets get this straight so you can stop sooking about it, most of this true but I didn't melt about at all I kept calm. She only ticked me off a little when she lied about not serving me at the drive through then she got the Manager to cover herself. The Manager came we spoke and I got my food I took it and left the huilding end of story. No melts no tantrums I got my order and another persons order as well that's two orders and I left.
Morning Star Orange GIF by tillamook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets get this straight so you can stop sooking about it, most of this true but I didn't melt about at all I kept calm. She only ticked me off a little when she lied about not serving me at the drive through then she got the Manger to cover herself. The Manager came we spoke and I got my food I took it and left the huilding end of story. No melts no tastrums I got my order and another persons order as well that's two orders and I left.
You should offer to be Marlion Picket's lawyer. You'd get Aggravated Burglary down to a misdemeanour with this level of back-tracking chicanery!

Only one better Kemp...

114ro4glq3imk1indagh12bppz.jpg

I thought you meant Dean Kemp, who probably was one of the most underrated champions of the 90s (definitely cooked Geelong in the 94 Granny)

I sometimes wonder why he is not talked up more as one of the all time Eagles goats tbh

Be honest, you are a bit disappointed I haven't gone all Chernobyl again even though the umpiring is not helping my blood pressure much

Elmer 1 So called Goat Mod 0 :$
Goat mod bitch slapped you to the sidelines for a month. I’m contempt :)

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back