**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, not really fussed either way.

Can't do much with an injury ravaged squad out there.

We kicked Collingwood out of finals contention last week, that's good enough for me (COP THAT SPREADERS)

Much more interested in the return of Euro Sokkah, got up at 5 am to watch Leeds get out first win of the season at Sheffield Wednesday and Leverkusen won it at the death (11th minute of injury time lol)
Carlton - When every year Collingwood doesn't win the flag is good enough for us. :thumbsu:

We kicked Collingwood out of finals contention last week, that's good enough for me (COP THAT SPREADERS)

Much more interested in the return of Euro Sokkah, got up at 5 am to watch Leeds get out first win of the season at Sheffield Wednesday and Leverkusen won it at the death (11th minute of injury time lol)
DBa6Suc.jpeg

the boss returns!!! welcome back, the bay’s been soulless without your non melts

So are you going to apologize for your pathetic behaviour?

It was almost so bad that I don't think apologising would be adequate (esp when I have a colourful history of being a d/h when I guzzle too much of the Veebs)

All I can say is I have to make sure I don't behave like that again. I *d up and deserved my whack. No excuses at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton with everything to play for, Saints play a disgusting negative style and have a shit list, culture and history.

Would be the mightiest if lulz if St Kilda did roll them, but an injustice to Cripps and Voss.

Can't bring myself to barrack for Lyons mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back