**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay back after a five minute break

No melts from me.

Sincere and humble congrats to Saints and esp Freo fans.

Couldn't be prouder of the young brave and gutsy Blue Boys.

It just wasn't our season. .
I am still riding high on the triumph and succes of my Boston Celtics and Bayer Leverkussen (first time Bundsliga champs with an undefeated season which is an historical all time great achievement)

Regardless, the kids showed a lot more ticker in these final few weeks than many of the injured senior players (including Charlie and Harry)

Not going to lie it does hurt/sting, but I am absolutely not going to melt or feel sorry for myself, I actually hope Freo win tonight (Dockers deserve finals more than us) but we can take a lot of positives going onto next season.

The last gasp Collingwood win by Bo McClearly at the end of round 23 2022 hurt a lot more.

This one?

Okay back after a five minute break

No melts from me.

Sincere and humble congrats to Saints and esp Freo fans.

Couldn't be prouder of the young brave and gutsy Blue Boys.

It just wasn't our season. .
I am still riding high on the triumph and succes of my Boston Celtics and Bayer Leverkussen (first time Bundsliga champs with an undefeated season which is an historical all time great achievement)

Regardless, the kids showed a lot more ticker in these final few weeks than many of the injured senior players (including Charlie and Harry)

Not going to lie it does hurt/sting, but I am absolutely not going to melt or feel sorry for myself, I actually hope Freo win tonight (Dockers deserve finals more than us) but we can take a lot of positives going onto next season.

The last gasp Collingwood win by Bo McClearly at the end of round 23 2022 hurt a lot more.

This one?

Elmer_Hauser please turn the computer off and don't do anything to get yourself banned yet again.

I am fine my odd Tassie Pixie. I am honestly more stunned/numb than feeling angry

I have been bit of a campaigner these past few months (eps to Collingwood supporters) happy to cope some (hopefully good natured) ribbing esp from Pies fans

Surprised Chief's servers haven't crashed again, that is an unexpected plot twist lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one?

Yes. That still burns in my gut
At least this time, I take solace we had no possible chance to win the flag anyway with all our injuries

I don't want Poois Young or Orazio to play for us again. Ever

Carroll and esp Moir must be walk up starts in our best 22 next season.

Ironically we have better luck drafting and developing WA than Vic kids in recent years.

Stringers tinder bio?
Loop Reaction GIF

I thought Paddy Dow was the difference today, deserved Saints win.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose Brett Ratten Cup: Carlton V Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back