Brighton Grammar School players

Remove this Banner Ad

rosejam

All Australian
Apr 25, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the BGS players and who should get drafted who could (and what they would have to do) and also I'm told someone named rob warnock should go top 10 this year he used to go to BGS right? I only ask because my cousin goes there but he is only a thirds player (used to play rugby)....

Any other goss would be good aswell so when he starts ranting about his mates I know if he is talking ********...

only one good player at Brighton and that is Mcguiness, but doubt he is good enough to get drafted.

there are a fair few quality players down at brighton, however, probably none of draftable note. in year 12 macca is a fav for the best n fairest. racking up close to 40 possies every game.

jake muir has also been playing well, i tihnk hes still in the metro squad.

anthony (ngyuen) calder is in year 11 and dominating, doing real well, and is really young, hes looking the good to do well for brightoin this year. isnt playing tac cup yet, but still has 2 years after this.

rob warnock, went to brighton last year, he played games in the 2nd XVIII, thats how far hes come in the last year or so. is a near certainty to get drafted. 204cm i ithnk, but only weighing in at about 82kg, was 72kg at one stage last year! haha

yehrighto said:
there are a fair few quality players down at brighton, however, probably none of draftable note. in year 12 macca is a fav for the best n fairest. racking up close to 40 possies every game.

jake muir has also been playing well, i tihnk hes still in the metro squad.

anthony (ngyuen) calder is in year 11 and dominating, doing real well, and is really young, hes looking the good to do well for brightoin this year. isnt playing tac cup yet, but still has 2 years after this.

rob warnock, went to brighton last year, he played games in the 2nd XVIII, thats how far hes come in the last year or so. is a near certainty to get drafted. 204cm i ithnk, but only weighing in at about 82kg, was 72kg at one stage last year! haha
thanks mate you go there?....

i reckon maccas got a small chance, and dawesy probaly to go next year. didnt like warnock, 204cm of crap

Anthony (ngyuen) Calder is in year 11. I saw him play against Melbourne and he was pretty impressive. Could be a chance in two years. Maybe not big enough?

who have Brighton played this year and how have they gone. i noticed on another thread that have had just the one win

brighton have had tough rounds, coming up against scotch(home), melbourne(away), carey(home & not tough) and xavier(away). pretty dissapointing start to the season. also had the bye. the boys have showed glimpses of brilliance but obviously havent strung it together. good patches doesnt win u a match of footy. hopefully geel coll at home on the friday can see the 2nd win of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brighton Grammar School players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back