Rumour Brisbane Lions academy players involved in alleged beer bottle rape?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm the two "lions academy players" are in fact not lions academy players. They are former members of the academy. Did not represent the academy at all in 2015. any qld kid with half decent football or athletic ability gets in the lions academy, it's not a small exclusive squad. These guys were in no way a chance to be drafted this year.

Muppets bagging the Lions culture and the club have rocks in their head. BS media at its finest also

Can confirm the two "lions academy players" are in fact not lions academy players. They are former members of the academy. Did not represent the academy at all in 2015. any qld kid with half decent football or athletic ability gets in the lions academy, it's not a small exclusive squad. These guys were in no way a chance to be drafted this year.

Muppets bagging the Lions culture and the club have rocks in their head. BS media at its finest also

Are you trying to tell me the HS has sensationalised something to sell papers?

I call BS, sir.

EvSoFnl.png

Poor kid is always going to be thought of as a forward from now on. No way is he going to be put in defence now everyone knows he's loose down back

Yeah, I'll get my hat and coat and go now.
Pressuning this kid is straight do you think it's something he will ever forget and have a laugh about when he's with his buddy's having a drink...

Pressuning this kid is straight do you think it's something he will ever forget and have a laugh about when he's with his buddy's having a drink...

Forget???

Maybe bury it deep deep down so deep all you ever hear when he opens his mouth is "tick tick tick tick tick". Not sure it is something you can laugh about, even after a few years, getting called a human bottle opener would wear thin pretty quickly.

I posted this on the Hawks board earlier today but deleted it as thought I didn't hear it correctly and maybe I was just imagining it.
Now I know it's not my imagination..
How do you know you aren't imagining this thread as well? blackshadow has already admitted he's a "media manager"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So some scumbags allegedly do something perverted and the media misrepresent the facts and write a lot of shit.
If guilty should do serious jail time
Then it gets on BF and the trolls come out
Not related to any club but guilt by association

Have I missed anything?

Oh come on. Where's the fun in all the facts?

upload_2015-10-24_11-59-40.jpeg

So some scumbags allegedly do something perverted and the media misrepresent the facts and write a lot of shit.
If guilty should do serious jail time
Then it gets on BF and the trolls come out
Not related to any club but guilt by association

Have I missed anything?

Not sure

I was just out back cracking a stubby with the lads.

I know a guy who while passed out had a wine bottle shoved up him from his mates.( I wasn't present and wasn't mates with him at the time ) they even filmed it and have a laugh about it on the odd occasion, with the ring leader still holding the video on his phone years later. Everyone is still mates and its looked at as nothing more then a joke/prank while on the grog.

Weird I know, but I guess this sorta thing happens but why

Three more co-accused appeared in Brisbane Roma Street courts this morning. A former BL academy player, now with a NEAFL side (similar to Friday's defendant); an older non-academy player now with a QAFL side who formerly played with the same NEAFL side as the co-accused; and a Brisbane lower-division rugby league player.

Friday's lawyer appeared today for another of the accused, generally making a better job of submissions today, however some pundits commented that he may have said too much. Again.

You can be the judge. Enjoy: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...-just-jackass-style-prank-lawyer-says/6885506

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Brisbane Lions academy players involved in alleged beer bottle rape?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back