Brodie Holland

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredders66 said:
Seriously though does it matter these days if it's the worse thing to happen on the footy field or not? Players get suspended for less then that.
I'm not arguing that at all. I've seen worse get let off and less get suspended . Personally that type of thing doesn't overly concern me. Pay a free or a 50 and that's enough for mine. However all I do is watch the game , not run it.

RoyalBlue said:
Its a pity that a guy who can be a good footballer is best known for a hot missus, two or three cracking games, and about a dozen cheap shots of varying severity.

A dog is a dog is a dog.
coming from a norf supporter - archer anyone??/

I love Brodie Holland, always gets under their skin. Why did Hird go of in the last quarter? Guess it was Brodie. He is a legend.

scottywiper said:
Just a human being.
To elbow a champ like Hird in the back of the head just shows what a lowlife he is.
Something to which Paul Williams will attest.
Also thought it was comical when he went the bump and shove on Hird after the Bombers star missed a goal.
Brodie, you and Mrs Palmer don't deserve to be on the same park as James.
Still having trouble getting over the arse whopping we gave you lot last week.
Sook

scottywiper said:
Yes. The first thing I thought when I saw Holland elbow Hird in the back of the head was last week's game.
Can you spell M-O-R-O-N?

Try this one M-O-N-E-Y

You can't, you lot haven't got any.
Did you know we made about $350,000 profit out of today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Stan. cheap shot is complete without Murray joining him to spread the joy.

Such happy people.

scottywiper said:
Just a human being.
To elbow a champ like Hird in the back of the head just shows what a lowlife he is.
Something to which Paul Williams will attest.
Also thought it was comical when he went the bump and shove on Hird after the Bombers star missed a goal.
Brodie, you and Mrs Palmer don't deserve to be on the same park as James.
What a sooky thread!

Who knows what happened before the footage on Ch10. There seemed more to it than what just happened on camera.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Holland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back