Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2010
In the room beside you.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
The Big Brown Bear to become a Sun.
The Courier-Mail has learnt why the great Brisbane giant didn't play against the Swans tonight, amongst a lot of speculation over team tanking and other issues surrounding Brisbane this year it has become apparent that the big Lion is making a move.

Not relatively outside of QLD but to the new established club of 2011 the Gold Coast Suns, hit strongly with AFL speculation due to contract obligations it has become apparent that Brisbane have finally come around to the deal which would see two high end draft picks for Brisbane plus a compensation pick that the AFL will be offering to stolen stars to build the Gold Coast Suns.

Two years short of his contract fulfillment Brown and Suns have came to an agreement that will see Brown their at the club until he retires on a healthy pay packet.

It appears speculation has been revealed that former Captain and now coach Michael Voss and current captain Jonathan Brown have become agitated towards each other's company after a hard Home and Away season this year.

Where the team slipped from undefeated to bottom eight which seemed to all but be overnight.

Brown said quickly to the media tonight post game "My decision won't be finalised until the end of next week, that is all I can speak of at this time.
My decision will be discussed more in coming days and won't be taken without full due care." All of this made worse by the loss to Sydney tonight at the Gabba by 38 points.

By Ben Robertson: The Courier-Mai

Haha, the news just keeps getting worse for Brisbane.

Wow, never saw that one coming!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some of the nuggets from that article:

"it has become apparent" (it will become apparent that he likes this saying)

"Not relatively outside of QLD" (wtf does that even mean?)

"hit strongly with AFL speculation due to contract obligations it has become apparent" (that's twice now that "it has become apparent" :eek: - and how is a club "hit strongly with AFL speculation?" Oh no, something's just hit me! Strongly! It's speculation!)

"that will see Brown their at the club" (Brown their at the club? Their what?)

"It appears speculation has been revealed" (Look Indiana! I've found it! Here at the depths of this cave! What is it? Not the holy grail - I have found speculation!!)

"have become agitated towards each other's company" (what, Browny doesn't like Vossy's management company?? :eek:)

"Where the team slipped from undefeated to bottom eight which seemed to all but be overnight." (this one is a whole paragraph! It doesn't make sense as a sentence, it reads like the second part of a sentence, yet it's a whole paragraph!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown to become a Sun?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back