The next triple Brownlow Medalist is going to make his debut this Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

16 of them minnow.
16 up to 1995 then 29 years of pure bliss for us all.

Happy University Of North Carolina GIF by UNC Tar Heels
North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels

On a scale of Kamdyn McIntosh to Tyler Sonsie how ordinary is this kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so surprised he can get his big butt onto a board at all.
big head yes, big butt don't think so. I don't want to make this a Geelong Richmond thing as it gets some members a bit upset lol. At the end of the day he's probably going to be about as good as Collier Dawkins

big head yes, big butt don't think so. I don't want to make this a Geelong Richmond thing as it gets some members a bit upset lol. At the end of the day he's probably going to be about as good as Collier Dawkins
Keep dreaming he'll be a 250 game Richmond player if we can keep him since he's a south aussie.

He'll be there I'll bet my BF account on it.
We can change your account to support the Giants. Triggered Giant. But no-one will care about your opinions because you'll be a turncoat and everything you say will end up in the Divvy van like FITW

Last edited:
We can change your account to support the Giants. Triggered Giant. But no-one will care about your opinions because you'll be a turncoat and everything you say will end up in the Divvy van like FITW
If want to make a bet that's fine with me then. If he doesn't last more than two years at the tigers you'll be known as Tiger Tandy and you'll be Richmond supporter here from then onwards, are we on?

Remove this Banner Ad

The next triple Brownlow Medalist is going to make his debut this Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back