Brownlow Leak

Remove this Banner Ad

can discount Max gawn. Rucks don't win brownlows. Even though there have been plenty that should of.
Cripps is only competition imo.

heres what the brownlow predictor says
View attachment 535429

Add 3 votes to Tommy for this week. Any news on how Cripps played.

I think there are some weeks where hell get votes that arent recorded here

If Cripps wins it will be a farce. If people use the argument that Mitchell's 50+ games where we lose aren't good enough to get 3 votes - then Cripps can't be BOG that many times in a team that has lost all but 2 matches this year.

can discount Max gawn. Rucks don't win brownlows. Even though there have been plenty that should of.

View attachment 535429

Cripps would poll 3 votes easy in their win over GC

View attachment 535429

Round 6 is bullshit, Macrae should get the 3 votes. Cripps getting the 3 in rounds 1 and 10 are unlikely too.

All I know is, no way umpires will give it to a ruckman with a stupid beard who can't kick, no matter how much the media push for it. There have been far better ruckmen with better seasons than Gawn who haven't come close to the medal.

Things have become far more 'interpretive' since Demetrio came in as CEO in 2003... this has been stepped-up by Gilligan, most recently with McGrath over Burton, Daniher over Howe....

In 2010 Dane Swan averaged 32 touches, 5.6 marks, 4.7 tackles, 1.5 one percenters, kicked 24 goals and averaged 5.4 clangers.

The Brownlow medallist Chris Judd averaged 27 touches, 3 marks, 5.2 tackles, 1 one percenter, kicked 14 goals and averaged 6.5 clangers.

Swan won the Herald Sun player of the year, Media Association Player of the Year, Coaches Player of the Year... and yet Judd won the Brownlow...

Gawn could easily win it this year.

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

View attachment 535429

I have him polling votes in at least three of the games between R7-11. Maybe only one or two votes, but they all count.

And I know we ended up getting belted by the Lions in R17, but we were right in it at 3/4 Time and Tommy had 43 touches at 83%, 7 tackles and a goal for the match. That’s got to be worth a vote...

View attachment 535429

Plenty of games there where he’s had the most disposals and kicked goals and hasn’t got a single vote. Will go close to 30 votes this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Leak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back