Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Cen bet were party poopers this year so didnt do multis but on sen there rep was saying they had taken bets of 5 grand, 8grand, 2 of 10 grand etc on swan the win (makes me sick that they make the $ after not supporting the customer) but you could bet your left testi that Tab would take much bigger and much more bets than CB, so it wouldnt have been all loss and thats not forgeting how many people know nothing, for eg some of the bets people were talking about putting on on SEN last night was a joke, then you have multis that didnt come in(peoples backups etc). Then the Tab will wonder if they get an upset or 2 in a years time that they would make more $ than the Melbourne Cup so i reckon they might take the multi risk again. Will be listening to Gary Davies on 927 in the morning.:D

Ess don click on the congrats C Judd picture on the afl website then click on the live coverage icon once that page has opened

Leaderboard Current
G Ablett 26
D Swan 25
S Pendlebury 25
M Boyd 23
C Judd 23
L Hodge22
J Selwood 20
P Chapman 19
L Hayes 19
L Montagna 17
T Boak17

Team Votes
Adelaide
Thompson 14
Goodwin 8
Douglas8

Brisbane
Brown 12

Rischitelli 9
Black 8
Power 6
Carlton
Judd 23
Simpson 11
Scotland 9
Collingwood

Pendlebury 25
Swan 25
Didak 13
Essendon
Watson 12
Winderlich 7
Stanton 7
Hille 7

Fremantle
Barlow 16

Sandilands 10
Mundy 8
Pavlich 8
Geelong
Ablett 26
Selwood 20
Chapman 19
Bartel 15
Hawthorn
Hodge 22

Franklin 12
Sewell 9
Melbourne
Sylvia 13
Davey 8
Moloney 7
Green 6
North Melbourne
Harvey 146
Swallow 12
Port Adelaide
Boak 17
Cassisi 12
Pearce 7
Richmond
Newman 7
Deledio 7

J Riewoldt 7
Tuck 6
St kilda
Hayes 19

Montagna 17
Dal Santo 16
Sydney

Jack 14
Goodes 13
Western Bulldogs
Boyd 23
Cooney 13
Gia 11
West Coast Eagles
LeCras 6
Priddis 5
Naitanui 5

Well that was my count I posted in the other thread, interesting to see how it turned out. I can say I called Boyd to be up there, didnt expect Judd to poll so well but the main one was Sandilands and Barlow, got that completly wrong, meant I only won 2K instead of 40K :eek:, ah well, still pretty good. Thanks to everyone who contributed with counts etc, really appreciated hope you won heaps, if they do multis again I think I might spend more than $100

Discovered this thread far too late - ~2 weeks before tonight. Will be contributing reguarly next year.

$500 outlay for a $2.2k return. I'm happy but it seems nothing compared to some of you blokes though! In the past two weeks i've copped a $1200 insurance claim on a car "accident" (absolute bs, I rolled into the back of him after taking my foot off the brake) and two speeding fines for $300 so that's where my money will be going; nice and fun.

Like most got killed in the Groups, and lost too much value in the Team votes by taking time to get my funds in order. Will be much better prepared next year. Very glad to see the bookies got r*ped (again). :D

i would like to thank the regulars on this thread... You guys are absolute champions and i will help you in anyway possible next year because you guys have turned my 50 bucks into 2 grand. Absolute legends! owe you guys one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think pav is a better chance to lead after round 11 than pendles.

Personally, i have it down to 3, ablett, judd, pav.

I backed ablett to win the whole thing after round 3 and kept a close
eye on any dangers, come round 11 i had judd as his main danger,
followed by pav.

Even though judd missed games early, he had a purple patch on return.

Centrebet having pav at $26 is about right, those who got pav at $151
got massive overs.

bump..

$600 outlay and won just under $4500 odd

Don't shoot me down but I'm a little dissapointed. The Roo/Deledio tie and Sylvia/Davey cost me a bit, but all in all a profit is a profit! I've learnt some valuable lessons in setting out multi's, so hopefully they still have them next year haha.

Btw did anyone actually lose?

BINGO! $500 outlay for a 4.5k return. Massive thatnks to everyone who posted in this thread over the course of the year. If Syl and JVoldt had polled on target (and Davey maybe under) it would have been about 12k, but no point in complaining. Big win, thanks to all.

What was BK's collect?? I know he had Judd into Col and StK for big wins..?

It took me a while to find this old classic...

Their are guys in here trying to justify Judd getting 2 in round 6 against collingwood, i will bet 10,000 that he will not poll, his 7 turnovers of his first 10 disposals assisted collingwood into that 40 point lead. Some guys in here are really biased and it doesnt help trying to pick a brownlow medal winner, you would assume guys from collingwood )pendles and swan, and geelong leaning towards selwood would have the best chance of winning the game as their team has been part of the most victories throughout the year pls correct me if im wrong, but i see judd no chance for the medal this year

So did anyone take up his $10,000 bet?

Don't know about everyone else, but with Syl and Jvoldt tying, it was Boyd, Hayes and Boak, along with the anchors of Watson/Thompson/Brown and to a lesser extent Hodge and Priddis that got me a very nice payout.

So apart from the anchors, Boak, Boyd and Hayes were the best bets of the night for me. As well as Judd top 5, that was possibly the best thing I have ever had a decent amount on, ever!

Ive tried bumping some old posts, but threads closed.

Ive spruiked Judd for a long time, even up until a couple days ago,
thought he would be leading after round 11.

Centrebet have already emailed me telling me I was a valued customer
and they are going to close my account down - and wish me the best!
Cashed out over $50,000 with them, they shouldnt of throw Judd up at
$35s prior to the injury scare 3 rounds out!

Im getting towards the tail end of most my bests through different
agencies and lets just say that its a good result, probably wouldve
even been better if Gary won, Ive never smashed a quin that hard either.

Happy days.

Get on More Joyous in the Cox Plate.

Get on Too Deadly in the Caulfield Guineas.

Firebolt each-way in the Epsom...

25k up. I am the same as many others, with Sylvia and Riewoldt in that multi so it could have been 4x more... but I am not going to complain. Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread, and thanks to the TAB for paying off my new car.

Firstly thanks to all the posters this year. The range of different views, helps a lot I believe. I made a bit over 14k from $350. I have to admit, I was wrong to include Hodge in 100% of my multis, was very scary near the end!!! Likewise I was wrong regarding Watson, I thought it would be much tighter at Essendon and didn't really have him in any multis. What I have learnt is never listen to the media. The formguides were horrible. They forgot Judd had 130 odd votes coming into the night, and none gave him the slightest chance. The collective knowledge on this board is so much higher than those so called 'experts.'

I wouldn't be concerned at all at the prospect of losing the ability to multi team bets. It'll stay exactly the same as it was this year.

As much as posters on Bigfooty have done ridiculously well, the general unwashed would have lost a motza on these kinds of bets, or at the very least, not touched them to the extent that people on this board have.

Luxbet especially, being a subsidiary of TAB, will have no cashflow issues to speak of :p

As for rates of return, I was looking at about 4/1. My multis ended up having 3 or 4 splits in them, and I was conservative to begin with. JRoo and Sylvia getting up in their own rights would have brought home 5 figures.

Still stoked. Again, thanks so much to everyone on this board. Have made a mental note to help out as much as I can next year.

WOOP F*%KING WOOP!

yeah thanks to the well known regulars that i had been following for a couple of months now on here.

won 8.7k from 300 outlay... worked around 7 anchors and got a 10 legger.

thank the gods for Harveys last rd and Hayes late run

Thought id put my 2 bobs worth in...... me and a mate outlayed $2400 for a reurn of...... you ready for it..... here it comes........ $195,000...... Eat shit Gary Davies..... $42k off one ticket along with several other big ones.... won $28 last year between us, would have been happy with that but to achieve what we did was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought id put my 2 bobs worth in...... me and a mate outlayed $2400 for a reurn of...... you ready for it..... here it comes........ $195,000...... Eat shit Gary Davies..... $42k off one ticket along with several other big ones.... won $28 last year between us, would have been happy with that but to achieve what we did was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha good work mate! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back