Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

i have bennell leading the gc votes (Without Ablett) on 8; o'meara and prestia on 6

two that interest me with other people's tallies in west coast and carlton

tatts have priddis at $1.07 in the west coast market. i have him on 9 votes, with cox ($13) on 8 and scott selwood ($17) also on 8, so scope to poll again in the last round for both.

i have judd leading carlton ($8) on 12, but obviously cant poll again, with murphy ($5.50) on 11. they have mclean as favorite but I have him on only 6.

they have suspended the sydney and gws markets and am not surprised, reckon the favorites in both are suspect

i have bennell leading the gc votes (Without Ablett) on 8; o'meara and prestia on 6

two that interest me with other people's tallies in west coast and carlton

tatts have priddis at $1.07 in the west coast market. i have him on 9 votes, with cox ($13) on 8 and scott selwood ($17) also on 8, so scope to poll again in the last round for both.

i have judd leading carlton ($8) on 12, but obviously cant poll again, with murphy ($5.50) on 11. they have mclean as favorite but I have him on only 6.

they have suspended the sydney and gws markets and am not surprised, reckon the favorites in both are suspect

Who do you have leading GWS mate? Ill have to check later but i had Cameron winning quite easily

cameron and shiel both on 5, whitfield on 4.

i may be really undervoting cameron, but one part of his goals is that a number come in heavy losses, and unless a player kicks 6 or more in a loss, its hard to make a case for votes for them - cameron kicked 6 in a 39 point loss to essendon (1 vote), and 7 ni the collingwood loss (2 votes). he needs to pick up a few 1's along the way, but a number of times, he only kicks 3 or 4 in a big loss.

I have Priddis (14), Selwood (9), Cox (7) and Shuey (6).

Going into the final round, the counts I think are still up in the air (ie. 3 or less votes between the top two) are: Adelaide, Collingwood, Hawthorn, North, Richmond, St Kilda and Sydney. That's where the value will be. I'd say there are 8 locks at the moment (Rockliff, Murphy, Watson, Fyfe (diciest lock), Ablett, Selwood, Boak, Griffen and Priddis).

Brownlow Group Votes - Boyz To Men
Name Win
David Mundy 2.85
Josh Kennedy (SYD) 3.75
Brett Deledio 4.00
Chad Wingard 4.50
Brent Harvey

Josh Kennedy looks a good thing - betstar grouos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He
Interesting fact on Pendles, he has only polled once in his last 87 loses...

Zieball easily best on ground. 2 and 1 come down to any of Bastinac, Petrie, Harvey or Pendles IMO

I call bullshit.

Only due to the fact he has played 170 games with this year included, which means you can't include the 22 games he has played this year as you don't know whether or not he has polled in losses.

So are you saying that out of his 148 career games prior to this season, he has played in 87 losses? Pig's ****ing ass. Collingwood wouldn't have gone close to having that many losses since Pendlebury was drafted.

I call bullshit.

Only due to the fact he has played 170 games with this year included, which means you can't include the 22 games he has played this year as you don't know whether or not he has polled in losses.

So are you saying that out of his 148 career games prior to this season, he has played in 87 losses? Pig's ******* ass. Collingwood wouldn't have gone close to having that many losses since Pendlebury was drafted.

It's closer to low 40's since 2007. But it's clutching at straws even going that far back.

It's closer to low 40's since 2007. But it's clutching at straws even going that far back.

I will give him credit for the part of his stat where he mentioned he has only polled once in a loss. I bothered to check. He polled two votes in a loss to North in 2008.

Pendlebury has played in a total of 46 losses between 2006-2012. It is a surprise, though, that he has only polled once in 46 losses. Fair stat. I wonder how that fairs to other greats like Gazza, Judd, Goodes, etc (and Harvey, Buckley, West of the past).

For the most team votes I am finding the Melbourne market interesting.

Nathan Jones is only $1.60 which is way too short in my opinion.

Sure he does have 3 votes in one of there other two wins but in the other games Melbourne were close in he didn't get near the votes in my opinion. I will do some actual research through the week but does anyone else have any thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back