Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it will be pendlebury! no one has really mentioned him at the top of the votes, I have him 1-3

He's third in betting and plenty of predictors in here have him right up there. Has to be Mitchell. I have him top 5 with his upper limit just below Ablett and Selwood. I'm not discounting him for a win at all, going on his previous voting history and the fact he's had a great year in a dominant side (without other big-name mids constantly stealing votes as well). But I also wouldn't be surprised to see him get <20 like a lot of others have him. Will be interesting anyway.

what does it matter who brownlow "KING" tips.. isn't he just some mug who has gone through all the games like us and made a prediction... so many are underrating fyfe and watsons seasons due to Watson killing it at the start (much like last year) and he will get a few votes late to have him right on the cusp of top 5 if not in it... Fyfe will also have to give top 3/5 a shake due to his awesome performance last year 14 votes in 8 games so proven vote getter....

if Selwood gets 3 vs North... jump on live betting for him... but he will probably firm into 2 if that happens

Apologies for posting Brownlow related content. Let's discuss how much Harvey will return if you had taken the @1.90 and he tied with Petrie.

Any ideas anyone? It's $1.30 amirite?

He won last years Brownlenny
LCQqB.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell being crunched (To win)
I have $125 on Mitchell top 5 at $3 noticed hes into $2.10 some serious money coming in for him..
Does anyone think playing off a HBF will hurt him this year?
I mean CP are down 30% on last year. Roughy/hodge both very very good, but Mitchells polling history is outstanding

I have $125 on Mitchell top 5 at $3 noticed hes into $2.10 some serious money coming in for him..
Does anyone think playing off a HBF will hurt him this year?
I mean CP are down 30% on last year. Roughy/hodge both very very good, but Mitchells polling history is outstanding

Exactly the same thing happened last year with SM, except it was on the day of the Brownlow (or day before), he was absolutely smashed. I can't see him near the Top 3 this year. Hasn't been as good, and Roughy and Hodge have both had great years.

Exactly the same thing happened last year with SM, except it was on the day of the Brownlow (or day before), he was absolutely smashed. I can't see him near the Top 3 this year. Hasn't been as good, and Roughy and Hodge have both had great years.

agreed, and even if he tops the hawks i cant see him outscoring GAJ, Jelwood, Griffen or Swan

Nope sfear, what is that? i have constructed my own Count watching every game this year.
I dont have any of wingard/murphy/Wells/Mundy on more than 12. Hence its seems a straightforward bet

ok I'm not reading through 50 odd pages of 2010 brownlow to find out why Brownlow King Is so relevant and why he is appearing on footy show... has he tipped the winner the past 3 years or something>?

Mitchell was in the middle last year winning clearances. This year he has been mostly off half-back, still good but unlikely to be as vote friendly

ah ok he won a stack hey.... you guys think there is much chance of Griffin beating Mitchell H2H.. i can't see it... mitchell winning team will be the difference those 3's and 2's compared to griffins 1's will realy hurt.. think I'll chuck a stack on at 1.60.. I have Mitchell around 25-26... Griffin 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back