Game Day brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

So many one eyed Brownlow analysers!

He didn’t deserve 3, he should’ve got one blah blah.

Bit disappointed in some posters.

For what it’s worth I had Cripps and whole top 6 on exactly what they ended up on.

I did have Will Brodie with an extra 19 votes, which coincidently would’ve given him 30 votes and Charlie… but I’m not banging on about it nor am I one eyed.

2022 Brownlow Medal Winner - Patrick Cripps *

Gill not holding back;

'Outgoing AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan has admitted he remains “very agitated” by the AFL Appeals Board’s decision to overturn Patrick Cripps’ suspension for rough conduct.'

Finally, he said something I actually respect!

So many one eyed Brownlow analysers!

He didn’t deserve 3, he should’ve got one blah blah.

Bit disappointed in some posters.

For what it’s worth I had Cripps and whole top 6 on exactly what they ended up on.

I did have Will Brodie with an extra 19 votes, which coincidently would’ve given him 30 votes and Charlie… but I’m not banging on about it nor am I one eyed.

I assume that's tongue in cheek?

The trifecta in order was 100/1. If you can confidently predict how many votes the top 6 will exactly get you'd never have to work again.

Unfortunately I think Brayshaw's chance for a Brownlow was this year. Serong, Young, Clarke, Jackson will hopefully be taking votes off him next year. Then Erasmus the year after.

I assume that's tongue in cheek?

The trifecta in order was 100/1. If you can confidently predict how many votes the top 6 will exactly get you'd never have to work again.

I didn’t get the top 6 in order. I had positions 2-7 in exact amounts. I had Will Brodie on 30 votes.

Oh well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day brownlow medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back