Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
This comes down to policies and procedures of the work place.
Wasn’t Reynolds briefed on ‘the incident, the apparent security incident on Monday? This occurred Early Saturday morning?
What was the WHS in regards to safety of employees in the work place and follow up of employees?

Imagine if we were invaded during her time as Minister for Defence.
Yep. That's the point and the context here.

The Federal Minister for Defence and a senior officer in the Army rolled up in a ball crying because 'people were looking at her' (her brothers words).

That SHE, the long term senior politician and Cabinet member, is the victim here. And she brings that imagery to court in her multi million dollar civil case against her former employee who was r*ped in her office - the Parliamentary Office of the Federal Defence Minister. A case brought to court for a few tweets by a rape victim who was and is still being pursued and traumatised with her rapist (also an employee of Reynolds) still entitled to the presumption of innocence and several in the media still pursuing her in front page stories.

A civil case where Reynolds pursues everyone she can across the globe, including young women with severe health conditions and who themselves are survivors of vicious sexual assault and are suffering ongoing trauma as a result.

The asymmetrical nature of what is being presented here by Senator Reynolds, Scott Morrison and her few remaining politically aligned, vindictive and misogynist supporters across both commercial and social media as being a 'victim' is laughable., regardless of the legal merits of her case under WA defamation law. Her, and their, lack of self awareness and sense of proportionality is damning.

Edit: This twitter post sums things up perfectly..

Last edited:
Oh ... you've misunderstood.

The reason AFP Officer Leeanne Cross's diary notes were posted in here was to provide proof that the couch being "steam cleaned" wasn't a fabrication, that it came from the Assistant Commissioner of Police on 3rd April. It might be unfortunate that the Assistant Commissioner of Police did not say WHO steam cleaned the couch.

We've never seen AFP Officer Leeanne Cross's diary notes before, it's new information in a new trial.

I did warn you about this.
Could you please provide a link for all this new info?

Seems strange it should surface after 5 years!

Reynolds failed at getting a subpoena for Funnell, who says she's never even spoken to Higgins or Sharaz. The reason Reynold's lawyer claimed they needed the subpoena was to ascertain aggravation.
Yes, Reynolds attempt to subpoena rape survivor victim Saxon Mullins and Nina Funnel (the organiser of the 'Stand with Brittany' fundraising campaign to support Higgins' legal costs) has been rejected by the Court.

The judge was not satisfied that, viewed objectively, the post could be seen as an attempt to mislead the public as to the nature of the proceedings. That brings the fundraiser pursuit to an end.

The fundraiser remains open

Actually, the thought of Reynolds going full Armadillo is hilarious

Wow!!!

Hyperbole much from that side of the fence

Reynolds literally broke down in Parliament captured on video, then went to hospital with a flared up heart condition and saw a psychologist for 3.5 years.

Brown has had a nervous breakdown and has seen a psychologist for 3.5 years and is struggling to even make it into court this time around.

Reynolds' psychologist under oath has stated the distress that she felt. Then colleagues and family have.

And you want to downplay these facts as "hyperbole", as though it's some sort of elaborate and very expensive ruse from Reynolds and Brown to cover-up the cover-up claims. It's like a politically conspiratorial version of Inception...

The reason AFP Officer Leeanne Cross's diary notes were posted in here was to provide proof that the couch being "steam cleaned" wasn't a fabrication, that it came from the Assistant Commissioner of Police on 3rd April. It might be unfortunate that the Assistant Commissioner of Police did not say WHO steam cleaned the couch.

We've never seen AFP Officer Leeanne Cross's diary notes before, it's new information in a new trial.

It doesn't prove the couch was steam cleaned. It proves somebody wrote a note referring to it being steam cleaned. The cleaner says he didn't steam clean it. There are two options:

1. A steam-cleaning black op was authorised at the highest levels of parliament to remove evidence of sexual activities (motivation to do so unknown, and information which would have been extremely useful at previous trials)

or

2. The senior police official who is not a professional cleaner used steam-cleaning as a generic term for couch cleaning, like me referring to waxing a car.

BTW if my cleaner steam-cleaned my semi-aniline leather couch she'd be out the door!

Last edited:

From your and The Soff's BFF, Janet, printed 14 July 2023:

1723858979122.png

Another interesting tidbit from The Soff Report:

1723859611901.png
Gotta respect Drumgold here. It takes fortitude to admit when you're wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't prove the couch was steam cleaned. It proves somebody wrote a note referring to it being steam cleaned. The cleaner says he didn't steam clean it.

No, it doesn't prove the couch was steam cleaned and I made this observation following posting the diary notes. It proves Maiden's article where she claimed the couch was steam cleaned, had a good, legitimate source.

1. A steam-cleaning black op was authorised at the highest levels of parliament to remove evidence of sexual activities (motivation to do so unknown, and information which wuld have been extremely useful at previous trials)

I never said it was a steam cleaning black op etc. rather, I actually pointed in another post to someone going in afterwards and potentially giving it a run over with a garment steamer. That it wasn't Ramos, who I also did not accuse of lying.

BTW if my cleaner steam-cleaned my semi-aniline leather couch she'd be out the door!

You shouldn't put cleaning chemicals on leather at all as a natural fibre. And all that after care conditioner they sell you, unless it's saddle soap or animal based oil, is a waste of money.

Processing to leather requires the pelt to go through various WATER processes, using boiling, hot, warm and icy cold.

Light steaming is good.

1. A steam-cleaning black op was authorised at the highest levels of parliament to remove evidence of sexual activities (motivation to do so unknown, and information which would have been extremely useful at previous trials)

I also, in another post pointed out that the Assistant Commissioner may have been told the couch was "steam cleaned" ergo forensic examination would be a waste of time.

Easy to miss. Do you know why? It's been a gripe of mine in here for some time, The Australian hides everything behind a paywall.

I would never pay for it, but it's free with the Amex Platinum that I squeeze intensively for points and actual benefits.

I went in The Australian randomly today and there is a good article on Keating and China by Chris Uhlmann, but the paper is mostly shit and Murdoch / right wing propaganda.

Still, it is in the Sofronoff report and you can find that it's been raised via a Google search.

Did it come up at all in the Wilkinson/10 case?

I didn't see all of, but not to my knowledge. Seems like it was an agreed issue that it was a 'dead end' or a 'furphy'. Wouldn't have been of any use to any of the parties.

It's been nice to learn that leather couches can actually be steam cleaned though! I seriously had NFI about this until today.

There you go again. You and your 'facts' again. ;)

It would be a fact that were you to go through the full list of criminally prosecutable crimes, most of them would be rarely prosecuted.

But it is a fact that false accusations are a crime in Australia. I can't come out and say that you're a pedo and molested my child. Would you not want recourse through the criminal justice system if that happened? And then through ythe civil system?

Now obviously, Higgins' (and Sharaz's) false claims are not at the above extreme example, but they are nonetheless false allegations. And, who the **** is going to prosecute someone who's been r*ped for the false allegations?!

At the end of the day though, these 'porky pies' have inflicted fact based carnage on many people. I can't use Lee's "O-word" anymore, but you know... ;)

Wow!!!

Reynolds literally broke down in Parliament captured on video, then went to hospital with a flared up heart condition and saw a psychologist for 3.5 years.

Brown has had a nervous breakdown and has seen a psychologist for 3.5 years and is struggling to even make it into court this time around.

Reynolds' psychologist under oath has stated the distress that she felt. Then colleagues and family have.

And you want to downplay these facts as "hyperbole", as though it's some sort of elaborate and very expensive ruse from Reynolds and Brown to cover-up the cover-up claims. It's like a politically conspiratorial version of Inception...
Settle princess….as always you jump onto your Reynolds bandwagon unnecessarily. You really do need to step away girlfriend.

Go full armadillo, clearly it works.

How is Reynold's gender relevant?

When someone derides you with words such as "princess" and "girlfriend" then Reynolds' and Brown's gender is relevant when determining the motive of the poster.

I've always thought that those continuing the believe in the disproven political cover-up angle were just blind believers of everything Higgins said or felt, or political shills. But I guess you can throw misogyny in there too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Back