Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
Yeah it's funny that Higgins' is continually crucified in here and in certain commercial media publications for single line responses in an interview, a social media post or a carefully laid trap in a cross examination. A forensic examination, without proper regard for temporal or context issues, resulting in any apparent inconsistencies or inaccuracies seeing her being labelled a 'liar'.

And now she is being judged on how she smiles for the camera in a staged political pre-election publicity shot arranged by her employer FFS.

Those posters and commentators seemingly unaware of the hypocrisy when it comes to their own behaviours whenever one of their comments or lines in a social media post (such as in this very thread) or a story in a publication is misconstrued, misquoted or misrepresented. That it's acceptable for them to respond by coming back with an explanation or a modification in another post or a story to set the record straight and provide the right context - but apparently this is not acceptable for a rape victim. She is the 'liar'. They are just 'setting the record straight'.

Higgins', a victim of rape in her workplace, is being judged on a behavioural standard that is not just unreasonable given the circumstances, but a standard that the same people continually criticising her are, by their own posting history in this very thread, themselves unable to meet.

Yet again the hypocrisy, double standards and complete lack of self awareness is mind numbing.
It's not quite a 'like-for-like' comparison, to be fair. I'm here volunteering my precious time and towering intellect for the benefit of BF - and broader society - not squirrelling away $2.4m of public funds grabbed on a potentially specious basis.

And now she is being harshly judged on how she smiles for the camera in a staged political pre-election publicity shot arranged by her employer? Really?

By whom?

I specifically said the photos themselves meant nothing in isolation.

And I only brought them up because Kurve said there was "one photo".

You and some others really need to calm down!

This is difficult for me to even write so I can understand how much harm it did and is rarely mentioned.

There's a document around that has an account where the security guard relays how she found Higgins, naked, knees bent and apart, with a full view of her vagina. It's written up that way.

The indignity of that would have destroyed me, haunting me for the rest of my life.

That's how Lehrmann left her.

$4 million wouldn't make that go away.

It's not quite a 'like-for-like' comparison, to be fair. I'm here volunteering my precious time and towering intellect for the benefit of BF - and broader society - not squirrelling away $2.4m of public funds grabbed on a potentially specious basis.

What actual, is wrong with you........
You have the empathy of a flea.

This is difficult for me to even write so I can understand how much harm it did and is rarely mentioned.

There's a document around that has an account where the security guard relays how she found Higgins, naked, knees bent and apart, with a full view of her vagina. It's written up that way.

The indignity of that would have destroyed me, haunting me for the rest of my life.

and yet no justice, and a alleged perpetrator walking free.

Did Security try calling Higgins on her mobile, messaging her mobile a few times, or knock on the door before they went in?

I agree with that and I actually don't care about the amount paid.

I do care about the integrity of the process though and there are several elements that are left wanting.

Very under the influence women + not so very drunk man + naked women + man leaving in a hurry without the women he took in with him = most likely non-consensual sexual assault of some form = potential crime scene = no-one allowed in until potential workplace crime scene has been forensically examined. And definitely no cleaners allowed anywhere near the potential crime scene.

Very under the influence women + not so very drunk man + naked women + man leaving in a hurry without the women he took in with him = most likely non-consensual sexual assault of some form = potential crime scene = no-one allowed in until potential workplace crime scene has been forensically examined. And definitely no cleaners allowed anywhere near the potential crime scene.
And absolutely NO EVIDENCE that any sexual assault occurred!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and yet no justice, and a alleged perpetrator walking free.

Lehrmann still has to face rape charges in Toowoomba, with the potential for further charges. He's a sex pest imo with several independent allegations made against him.

Actual forensic, corrobative witness or physical evidence. Not "on the balance of probability" opinion.
Remind us again why he was charged and tried in a criminal court of law before a jury for raping Higgins?

Do you have any evidence?
Apart from being a serial victim blamer and misogynist, you seem totally ignorant of what the term 'evidence' means in a legal sense.

That the sworn statements of a victim in any assault, especially in relation to a sexual assault where there are no independent witnesses of the crime itself, IS primary evidence.

That and the statements of witnesses leading up to and immediately after the alleged rape took place is what led to the criminal charge being laid against Lehrmann and what led Justice Leee to conclude that, on the balance of probabilities BRUCE LEHRMANN DID RAPE Ms Higgins. And were it not for juror misconduct there is every chance that Lehrmann would have been found guilty in his criminal trial as well.

The same standard of evidence applies to the statements of the alleged victim which has seen Lehrmann being charged with two cases of rape in the Queensland case to be tried in a month.

Now go away with blatant and ignorant trolling and lies. How it is allowed to continue and derail this thread without you being permanently banned is beyond my understanding.

Last edited:
Apart from being a serial victim blamer and misogynist, you seem totally ignorant of what the term 'evidence' means in a legal sense.

That the sworn statements of a victim in any assault, especially in relation to a sexual assault where there are no independent witnesses of the crime itself, IS primary evidence.

That and the statements of witnesses leading up to and immediately after the alleged rape took place is what led to the criminal charge being laid against Lehrmann and what led Justice Leee to conclude that, on the balance of probabilities BRUCE LEHRMANN DID RAPE Ms Higgins.

The same standard of evidence applies to the statements of the alleged victim which has seen Lehrmann being charged with two cases of rape in the Queensland case to be tried in a month.

Now go away with blatant and ignorant trolling and lies. How it is allowed to continue and derail this thread without you being permanently banned is beyond my understanding.
His position is that rape can't be proved without video or third party evidence. So if women put themselves in a position whereby they're alone with a man, no witness, under the influence or otherwise, they're on their own and only have themselves to blame for whatever happens next.

Do you have any evidence?
Lady O I’ve gone over this scenario a million times in my head, thinking about it from a personal view.
If two people have gone to PH with or without the intention to have sex and then they go and have sex together because they both want to, they would surely then get dressed and leave together and catch a taxi home,
and if BH was too intoxicated to get up she hasn’t, by law been able to consent.
The other question would be, why would BH get undressed herself and go to sleep knowing she’s at PH?

Lady O I’ve gone over this scenario a million times in my head, thinking about it from a personal view.
If two people have gone to PH with or without the intention to have sex and then they go and have sex together because they both want to, they would surely then get dressed and leave together and catch a taxi home,
and if BH was too intoxicated to get up she hasn’t, by law been able to consent.

O does understand this, the comments have boldly ventured in to trolling.

Lady O said:
We don't even have any evidence that BL entered the Minister's office, let alone BH.

Apart from the victim's evidence.
And the sworn evidence of the security guard who found Ms Higgins in the Minister's office - on her couch - naked.

These are facts that have been agreed in the ACT Supreme Court, the Federal Court and not under contest in the WA Supreme Court.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * Reynolds Defamation Trial Current

Remove this Banner Ad

Back