Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

And there in lies the issue regarding his health issues.

Rest of 2025 tours Europe

2-3 years off; might do an album night not

Are we really thinking someone approaching 80 is going to do another World Tour in 2028/29?

Probably..lolz
Last time I saw Kris Kristofferson was so bittersweet, you knew at his age he probably wouldn't come around again so you cherished every moment you got.

Last time I saw Kris Kristofferson was so bittersweet, you knew at his age he probably wouldn't come around again so you cherished every moment you got.

I have seen and even met my teen/early 20’s idols. Music took life to a different level back in the 80’s and up to the mid 90’s, and then life takes over

In 85 I missed Springsteen but have seen him every Australian Tour since

I’m pretty content at 56 with the exceptional 2017 Aami Pit experience. I don’t think I’d have the stamina to do it now.

And I’d tell that broken hearted 15 year old that missed out to not stress, something better is coming your way in 40 years

From the Australian piece:

With shows planned for Canada, parts of Europe and the UK through to mid-2025, every Australian fan wants to know when we’ll see the great man on these shores again.

“Well, we certainly will be there at some point,” Springsteen says. “I’d like to have gone last year or this year. But we’ve had a variety of complications. One, Patti’s health has been an issue for us as a family. That’s had a lot to do with how and when we book places, and how we can get some place, and how we cannot get some place at a given moment.

“We’ve got such great, great fans in Australia,” he says, staring down the barrel of his computer and sending a message out to the faithful. “Folks, I love you. We’ll be coming out there to see you eventually. We’ve just had so many great times down there.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back