Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be settling for anything less-than-ideal until Friday (+ additional shows). Although, for Hanging Rock, I fully expect it to be very easy to move from the reserved section to the pit. It's not as if anyone will actually be sitting at an outdoor show. The two sections will gradually become one throughout the day.

I gave up on Brisbane today and will swipe for prime stage-side tix on Friday. Doesn't look to be much difference between the $212 and $186. Anyone have a rough idea on the % of tickets that were actually on sale today? I suspect it was as low as 20% as the arena shows were showing up as exhausted within 30 mins.

Cruyff will be in the pit for HR, the BF pre-beers can't happen without the thread's supreme creator.

I gave up on Brisbane today and will swipe for prime stage-side tix on Friday. Doesn't look to be much difference between the $212 and $186. Anyone have a rough idea on the % of tickets that were actually on sale today? I suspect it was as low as 20% as the arena shows were showing up as exhausted within 30 mins.

I think the excercise was one of funnelling punters to the Frontier mailing list.

That, or we all have a crack on Friday for him. I'd be prepared to do that.
Yeah, that's probly a better idea pj. Be silly not to have another go Friday. Can always sell the seats as u said.
I wouldn't be settling for anything less-than-ideal until Friday (+ additional shows). Although, for Hanging Rock, I fully expect it to be very easy to move from the reserved section to the pit. It's not as if anyone will actually be sitting at an outdoor show. The two sections will gradually become one throughout the day.

Cruyff will be in the pit for HR, the BF pre-beers can't happen without the thread's supreme creator.
I wish I had pit tickets, was ****ing spewing (as selfish as it sounds) that you guys got pit tickets and I couldn't manage it, think I screwed up though with what I selected in the secitons.

Not sure I will get in the pit, it is some section B3 or something.

If anybody is selling a RL pit ticket I will pay like $400 for it.

Nervous about Friday too, if anybody wants to help me out for tickets on Friday, you will be rewarded.

Friday will be a walk in the park for all shows IMO. Get all up in it and Boss it.

Do concerts at Rod Laver happen in the same arena as tennis? Looks a lot smaller than 14.5k on TV.

Friday will be a walk in the park for all shows IMO. Get all up in it and Boss it.

Do concerts at Rod Laver happen in the same arena as tennis? Looks a lot smaller than 14.5k on TV.
Are you sure? What are your tips? Also need tickets for my parents too.

Yes, same place.

Are you sure? What are your tips? Also need tickets for my parents too.

Yes, same place.

No tips really, other than that Ticketmaster > Ticketek. I missed out on ideal tickets for Brisbane even with an hour to prepare after the HR sale, made the mistake of opening a second tab to check out the venue map and the first tab freaked out and I had to start again. I'm sure you did everything right, just unlucky with the whole 'holding' system. 3 tix for the pit should have been fine, although it can be a tricky number for reserved tickets.

I estimate 80% of the tickets are yet to be sold, especially in the pit/prime reserved. They stagger the ticket releases so more shit seats go first.

No tips really, other than that Ticketmaster > Ticketek. I missed out on ideal tickets for Brisbane even with an hour to prepare after the HR sale, made the mistake of opening a second tab to check out the venue map and the first tab freaked out and I had to start again. I'm sure you did everything right, just unlucky with the whole 'holding' system. 3 tix for the pit should have been fine, although it can be a tricky number for reserved tickets.

I estimate 80% of the tickets are yet to be sold, especially in the pit/prime reserved. They stagger the ticket releases so more shit seats go first.
350 for each section were released today.

I need 1 pit, 2 reserved seats for the rents. ****ing scared man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, we're unable to obtain the ticket you requested. This is either due to Ticketek's allocation becoming exhausted since you got to this page as other customers may be in the process of completing their transaction on all remaining tickets, or the number of tickets you requested is greater than the maximum available adjacent seats. Please try again

So this is what I get trying to get 1 single B Reserve at 7.10pm EST. This is the message I have copped all arvo.

So this is what I get trying to get 1 single B Reserve at 7.10pm EST. This is the message I have copped all arvo.

Wait got through.

So its offering Section 60 at $184. Thats the top tier. $184 for that?

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Just noticed on the Frontier Facebook page that they released additional tickets at about 2 o clock this afternoon.

Although, for Hanging Rock, I fully expect it to be very easy to move from the reserved section to the pit. It's not as if anyone will actually be sitting at an outdoor show. The two sections will gradually become one throughout the day.

Wouldn't be so sure about that mate. In fact, I will be pissed off if that's the case.

Anywho, what time Friday...is it noon?

9am I think.

Agree with pjcrows, ace side seats is the go. $212 is great for GA/great reserved seats, but yeah, some of the seats I was offered for $184 were just shit. The $99 rear views are probably better considering how transparent the stages have been on this tour.

Just noticed on the Frontier Facebook page that they released additional tickets at about 2 o clock this afternoon.

Wouldn't be so sure about that mate. In fact, I will be pissed off if that's the case.

I've only been to one outdoor ampitheatre show before (INXS about two years ago) and that's exactly what happened. It was very easy to go from the $99 lawn and sneak down the side of the stage near the $150+ seats.

Although this setup is very different, the whole front-of-stage area was allocated seating.

Missed out today also,had the chance to get the same ones as Cruyff for HR but nah, its GA or nothing.Hope its as easy as youre all saying on Friday, im sh*tting myself!

Couldn't even get a couple of decent B Reserve seats at Rod Laver - tried for A Reserve as soon as it opened and up came the allocation exhausted message. Yet check out all the quality seats on eBay at double face value. It's a farce system.

I sent a complaint to Ticketek but that's the equivalent of punching the car door after you shut it on your fingers.

Will dive back in Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back