Team Captain
Sep 3, 2004
Oakleigh
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
seems to be out of favour IMO...
not picked for the bullies cos of "team balance"...???
and you got two gumbies playing in deluca and mclaren...

surely he'd be in the bullants best 22...or is it something else?

I havnt heard any thing bad about his attitude, seems like a good prospect and the bullants could have really used a ruckman who gives it to our midfielders, we got flogged in the centre bounces

Correction, we got flogged around the stoppages, we actually won in the hitouts. Centre clearances we got smashed also, Blacky, harfs and co. were poor at the contests. Blacky is at best an outside midfielder, not brave enough to get his own ball. How many contested balls do you see him win? Not his fault he has been wrongly catagorised.

AlecDuncan said:
Above average footballer with below average attitude.
Also agree. Attitude appears to be his problem as his talent is at the very least above average.

With reagrds to comments above about Blackwell I believe he can win contested ball and whilst not as tough as Deisel Williams is showing enough at this stage of his career.

pumped said:
With reagrds to comments above about Blackwell I believe he can win contested ball and whilst not as tough as Deisel Williams is showing enough at this stage of his career.
Yeah. The kid needs at least another year on the weights and protein powder before he can contest the stoppages properly.

kickgoals said:
Correction, we got flogged around the stoppages, we actually won in the hitouts. Centre clearances we got smashed also, Blacky, harfs and co. were poor at the contests. Blacky is at best an outside midfielder, not brave enough to get his own ball. How many contested balls do you see him win? Not his fault he has been wrongly catagorised.

kickgoals mate every post you try and defend or backup smith in some way, every ******* post you make, you either:

a) talk up smith
b) bag players who are smith's competitors
c) bag pagan/mitchell for not selecting smith
d) did i say talk up smith?

sh1t, he's not that good. can't see much about him to get that excited about to be honest.
kickgoals = jesse smith

:(

[ToTTi] said:
kickgoals mate every post you try and defend or backup smith in some way, every ******* post you make, you either:

a) talk up smith

sh1t, he's not that good. can't see much about him to get that excited about to be honest.
kickgoals = jesse smith

Where have you been the last 3 years?

[ToTTi] said:

a) talk up smith

kickgoals = jesse smith

Bingo.

Kickgoals you appear to be a font of all knowledge on all things Jesse Smith................ care to enlighten us as to whether Jesse will be promoted or delisted?

Maybe your beloved Bombers might be interested?

Bad attitude. He was on fire before his call up to blues and should have been recalled for the final series for the bullants. Must have peed some one off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bryan - bad attitude or bad player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back