Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL no, you essentially offered us pick 13 and a fringe player worth 43 for Gibbs
It was Adelaide who tried to poach Gibbs and used his family situation as leverage to orchestrate a trade in which you wouldnt have to pay overs as you normally would for a player like Gibbs who has 3 years left on his contract, you told him you would take him and now it looks like you have gone back on your word.

Its a win - win for Carlton.

It's a win for Adelaide if they don't give up their 1 st next year earmarked for young Edwards and hopefully get shaz this year if we traded a 1st and 2 BF for Gibbs it would be fair anything more and they should walk

Gibbs will not go anywhere ever again if this does not hsappen now.

He trusted you guys to get a deal done and you hung him out to dry on day one of trade period.

In no way is gibbs deciding to sign a 5 year deal before deciding to come here crows doing. Gibbs made that deal and its the reason if there is one that he wont get where he wants to.

It's a win for Adelaide if they don't give up their 1 st next year earmarked for young Edwards and hopefully get shaz this year if we traded a 1st and 2 BF for Gibbs it would be fair anything more and they should walk
You can get Edwards anyway as you get a 20% discount. Fact is you cannot use a first rounder next year anyway, so why not buy Gibbs if you rate him.

And the chances of contending within the next 2-4 years diminish, not a win.

Right. The success of a list manager is based on your patience levels.

I never said that but there is an equilibrium and for recruiters to say they are worlds apart is quite disappointing

If it happens it happens and if it doesn't it doesn't but my opinion is both have the picks and resources and currency to get this done. But my opinion about this is much deeper and think salary cap might be the real reason so contracts have been a big factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6a00e0097e4e6888330120a4e323ca970b-300wi

No deal!

Hahahaha!

Welcome back Bryce and I knew the Crows would not pay up what we wanted.

Rapt with Marchbank and off to the draft we go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back