Buddy Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

And done.

ODN is going to ask admin to set up another sub-forum for us, where each player will have their own thread.

ODN said it may take some time but he will definately request it.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Damn it, i think they do......ok, MOD TOOLS........help me Obi Dark keNobi you're my only hope.
:(
Ah the animal buggering gene is strong in this one. Use the horse Gilly!

I feel the horse is deep inside of me ODN ... it is trying to tell me your real name ..., it rhymes with a part of the human body ... :eek: :D
I'll have you silenced Gilly .... as sure as my name is Venus Glitteris.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell them that. Their heads are big enough as it is!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;)
Why thank you BG but I am not sure the boards are the best place to divulge that sort of information.

Hi guys.

The buddy draft sub-forum will be up slowly buy surely, it's quite a big task.

What I need to know though is if we have any other people wishing to be a buddy that isn't yet. Also, what do you all think of some people taking 2 players? How will we get all the spaces filled?

Cheers guys, any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys.

The buddy draft sub-forum will be up slowly buy surely, it's quite a big task.

What I need to know though is if we have any other people wishing to be a buddy that isn't yet. Also, what do you all think of some people taking 2 players? How will we get all the spaces filled?

Cheers guys, any help would be appreciated.

Hey J... be a gem and identify the players that are still available to select... might make participation more (or less) attractive!

Still available:

Jason Saddington - (IF there's no takers/no new buddy's, i'll grab Saddo. Hopefully the big lad stays fit, otherwise injury reports for 07' :eek:, GYNO)

David Teague
Jordan Bannister
Aisake O'hAilpin
Ryan Jackson
Sam Jacobs
Ross Young
Michael Jamison

**edit**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ummmm,
Apologies for being a nuffy.......
But where exactly is this new sub forum ?

ps - Great win, we would have lost games like that 95% of the time over the last 4 years.

Don't worry, you can't see it yet. It's the same forum as the Carlton Committee used (but all that has been cleared) so it's now to discuss the players.

Chief hasn't enabled everyone to see it as of yet, so only those in the last committee are able to see it ATM.

You will be able to see it soon enough, and it will be located just under The Blue Room.

Don't worry, you can't see it yet. It's the same forum as the Carlton Committee used (but all that has been cleared) so it's now to discuss the players.

Chief hasn't enabled everyone to see it as of yet, so only those in the last committee are able to see it ATM.

You will be able to see it soon enough, and it will be located just under The Blue Room.

Cheers :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back