Buddy related threads - Banned ! (I need your support)

Remove this Banner Ad

hamburglar

Debutant
Feb 25, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Holy S%#&.. Enough is enough..

All those who want Buddy related threads banned.. Please add your support below..

For all those who need regular doses of 'Buddy Love', you haven't been forgotten.. Jeff & Angus will be holding a weekly open gathering in Hawthorn to discuss all things 'Buddy'.. Angus may even share some insights from his modeling days.. Bruce McAvaney will MC..

The final straw came today when I had the pleasure of reading a thread on the main AFL board about what Buddy's Dad looks like.. For F%#$ sake!

You've got my support. I liked hearing about him earlier in the year, but I'm totally ____ing sick of it now. How many goddamn times do we have to hear about his supposive party boy problems yet this is the first ever incident he's been publicly involved in, how many times do we hear "He's an arrogant athletic freak with terrible accuracy" like it's news to us.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THESE MOTHER ____ING SNAKES, ON THIS MOTHER ____ING PLANE!

frankohotwater.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy is a superstar and the best since Carey! Give him his own site, surely! If I had a daughter Id be cheering if she copped a buddying! Be even more happy if she had a buddy in the oven:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy related threads - Banned ! (I need your support)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back