Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

cschreuder61 said:
good to hear buddy showed plenty in the practice game today. he definately showed that he has a huge talent, and is mobile. I think that great news and he'll play pretty early i would have thought.
I went to the game today and thought Buddy looked fantastic. Incredibly agile and quick...my god that bloke has some speed. One chase from him through the centre was just like watching a blur. Had a better build than I expected too. Has a huge frame and you can just tell in a few years he will be enormous. Very exciting.

Grendel said:
What's 193cm in the old then? Cause that's what I've got his listed height down here in a record (well.. it's somewhere around this general mess). 6'3 then at least. Put him in long stops and start your trek down Bourke! :D

I don't care what the Record says Grendel. Trent Croad is 190CM. You can't tell me Gowers was bigger than Croad???

Anyway i'm willing to let sleeping dogs lie! hehehe

bring on draft said:
I don't care what the Record says Grendel. Trent Croad is 190CM. You can't tell me Gowers was bigger than Croad???

Anyway i'm willing to let sleeping dogs lie! hehehe

Bigger? No.

TALLER, yes. Croads bigger than most everyone but his height has nowt to do with it!! :eek:

You're just chickening out of the walk down Bourke is all. :p

got a huge feeling that some one is doing a huge back peddle.......lmao :D
gowers was one tall mother...........6ft 4 would sound about right

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back