Buddy's 100th- Robbie Campbell photo

Remove this Banner Ad

OneEyedHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 13, 2004
Ringwood East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Forgive me for being a little self-indulgent, but 6 months after the event, I have finally worked out how to post pics from my mobile. :)

Some of us might remember the night of Buddy's 100th, and how in the ensuing celebrations a supporter got his picture taken with Robbie Campbell on the ground. This guy was one of my good mates, and despite him MMS'ing the picture to my phone, I've been unable to post it.

I'm sure noone probably cares anymore, but I got a few PM's at the time asking me to post it, so now I've figured it out, I thought I'd post it...

Rodspictures025-1.jpg

haha, no I promise, it is my mate. I'd be taking the plaudits if it was me.

Buddster (post #3) can vouch that is not me, and that it's one of our mates. I'm much better looking.;)

EDIT: Cheers Rusty:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I commented at the time when I posted a picture of that happening that would be an AFL first in the history of the comp. A player posing with a fan in game time :D .

And Robbie looks as though he has other things on his mind :) .

Sensational work! that was aa awsome crazy night

nice pic mate, one of the best games i've been too :)

If only to watch changa totally flog nick stevens :D

Forgive me for being a little self-indulgent, but 6 months after the event, I have finally worked out how to post pics from my mobile. :)

Some of us might remember the night of Buddy's 100th, and how in the ensuing celebrations a supporter got his picture taken with Robbie Campbell on the ground. This guy was one of my good mates, and despite him MMS'ing the picture to my phone, I've been unable to post it.

I'm sure noone probably cares anymore, but I got a few PM's at the time asking me to post it, so now I've figured it out, I thought I'd post it...

Rodspictures025-1.jpg
cool ! the pretend police man looks like he is in shock , hey can i post that on my face book .:thumbsu: i know you will probably put it on yours but i want to show my friends

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy's 100th- Robbie Campbell photo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back