Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, it's time to give this thread a jump start:

I am expecting some fierce competition in the WR room, will check out a few training camp reports in the next day or two.

RB Ty Johnson got hit by Terrel Bernard and needed to be assisted off of the field by trainers. It looked like he was grabbing his leg/hamstring and was visibly upset when leaving the field.

Okay, it's time to give this thread a jump start:

I am expecting some fierce competition in the WR room, will check out a few training camp reports in the next day or two.
Podcast reports I have watched have been really positive .
Sounds like a few of the WRs are shooting the lights out .
Very high on Coleman so far too

Podcast reports I have watched have been really positive .
Sounds like a few of the WRs are shooting the lights out .
Very high on Coleman so far too

Same here.

A surprise WR would be Tyrell Shavers, who McD is very high on in terms of his professional approach to training. Is outdoing MVS.

On defence, Rousseau is making a big impression, whilst Bernard continues to show real leadership qualities. Von Miller looks much sharper than what he showed last season, which is encouraging. And at long last - Kaiir Elam is looking like he belongs. It should be noted that we have a new DB coach, so that might be a reason for his improvement.

Negatives - Spencer Brown is apparently getting beaten up by the edge rushers. That is a concern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just back from the US , hit some outlets can be very hit miss ....no much tees on offer but plenty of caps

View attachment 2064580

Nice!

I have two very similar to the two in the middle of your pic.

FWIW, I blew my merchandise budget on Bills gear a few years back for at least the next decade.

Same here.

A surprise WR would be Tyrell Shavers, who McD is very high on in terms of his professional approach to training. Is outdoing MVS.

On defence, Rousseau is making a big impression, whilst Bernard continues to show real leadership qualities. Von Miller looks much sharper than what he showed last season, which is encouraging. And at long last - Kaiir Elam is looking like he belongs. It should be noted that we have a new DB coach, so that might be a reason for his improvement.

Negatives - Spencer Brown is apparently getting beaten up by the edge rushers. That is a concern.
Joe Marino is normally very negative towards Von . Is very positive about how he looks . Might be a nice little bonus if we can wind the clock back a little

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Back