Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

3-0 is a dream start given the expectations, change and the defence injuries
Huge month ahead with 3 road games on the trot .

We look a far better balanced team on offence that's for sure

agreed. ridiculous schedule, huge month has started well. Let's go!!!

agreed. ridiculous schedule, huge month has started well. Let's go!!!
Ravens/Texans both highly rated teams and then the Jets who were expected to improve .

Will have a good idea after these what are likely prospects are this season .

I'm worried as Nick Wright is being somewhat positive about us and Josh 😆

Happy with how things are going, but we haven't beaten any team of note just yet.
Agreed

This is a big 3 week stanza coming up

Happy with how things are going, but we haven't beaten any team of note just yet.

Bit worried about this week as Henry had a big game against Dallas and I think we might be a little suspect against the run.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He does love to play against us

He does love to play against us

I thought it was better than that. Geez that one monster game still irks me as it was just a week after smashing the Cheifs at Arrowhead.

Watch the pass rush against Lamar. It won't be as aggressive as it has been as that will open easy running lanes for him. It will be a little more containment forcing him to use his arm.

We did win the last match up in Baltimore.

Bit worried about this week as Henry had a big game against Dallas and I think we might be a little suspect against the run.

The Cardinals look a dangerous type team so that probably was a very good W first up .
Miami we own but we belted them in a different way this time.
Jags are struggling but we never let them in the game and they do trouble us .

If our D can hold for the next month while we get the others back I'm confident our offence will trouble all of our opponents.

If we turn 5-2 that's a great result imo and gives us a base to work from without chasing the season .
If we roll the Ravens away I'm expecting the 'lid off' from the media

I thought it was better than that. Geez that one monster game still irks me as it was just a week after smashing the Cheifs at Arrowhead.

Watch the pass rush against Lamar. It won't be as aggressive as it has been as that will open easy running lanes for him. It will be a little more containment forcing him to use his arm.

We did win the last match up in Baltimore.

Yeah that was a brutal game. Was the one where he literally just run over our safety for a TD😳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was a brutal game. Was the one where he literally just run over our safety for a TD
Yep. 70+ yard TD.

We tried a QB sneak for the win as time expired but Josh slipped. The first time he didn't convert on this play. I think he's only missed one since as well.

Yep. 70+ yard TD.

We tried a QB sneak for the win as time expired but Josh slipped. The first time he didn't convert on this play. I think he's only missed one since as well.

Ah yes that’s good. We won 41-7 the next time out, so hoping that memory still looms large!

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Back