Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Visiting Seattle for a couple days to watch the boys play in a few weeks. It'll be my first live NFL game and I'm pumped. Quick question though - are the Yanks territorial with their sports teams and mixing it in with oppo supporters? Will I be able to wear a Bills jersey without getting berated?
Nah you'll be fine. You see oppo supporters gear at all games .
Seattle aren't a massive rival for us either so you should get out alive after we take the win 🙂

Let's us know how go, i haven't got to Seattle yet . Heard it's a good city to see

Nah you'll be fine. You see oppo supporters gear at all games .
Seattle aren't a massive rival for us either so you should get out alive after we take the win 🙂

Let's us know how go, i haven't got to Seattle yet . Heard it's a good city to see
Thanks mate appreciate it. Haven't been to Seattle yet either, so just gonna see the space needle the morning after and get on the bus back to Vancouver. I'll post a pic or two in here when I'm at the game!

Thanks mate appreciate it. Haven't been to Seattle yet either, so just gonna see the space needle the morning after and get on the bus back to Vancouver. I'll post a pic or two in here when I'm at the game!
Please do👍

I'm hoping to get over to Orchard Park for a home game . Aiming for 3-4 years time at this stage .

Hopefully JA turns it on , will be awesome to see him live

Please do👍

I'm hoping to get over to Orchard Park for a home game . Aiming for 3-4 years time at this stage .

Hopefully JA turns it on , will be awesome to see him live
A Bills home game is definitely on my list, especially a playoff game.

I’m tipping a big JA game this week to bounce back from his pretty ordinary showing last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Back