Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Very enjoyable 2nd half today. Hopefully shows what having Cooper will do for the other receivers.
Yup, Cooper was excellent after the first target. And then you can see Coleman able to make big plays without being the main man. One handed nearly TD catch was fantastic, and breaking tackles on the long q4 reception.
Makes the O much more balanced.

Slow starts are a bit of concern . Has become a trend now .
After the first drop Cooper made our O look so much better . Such a smart route runner. JA must be wrapt. He seems opposite of Diggs personality too 😆
Can't wait to see this in another month .

D great again . Can we get that close to full strength .

All other AFC East teams lost so a great day all round

Disappointing first quarter, which I watched, into an amazing second half, which I listened to on the way to and at work.

Solid effort against a really good defence. Very well balanced.

Thought we may drop it but now hold a three game lead for the division. Nice.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Which station to listen too if you don't mind me asking ?

A tale of two halves of I ever saw one

D was insane after half time, after keeping us in it in the 1st half

Rousseau & Bernard were a menace to the Titans O Line, hopefully Bernard doesn’t miss too many with that ankle

Yup, Cooper was excellent after the first target. And then you can see Coleman able to make big plays without being the main man. One handed nearly TD catch was fantastic, and breaking tackles on the long q4 reception.
Makes the O much more balanced.
Was listening to the radio on the way home and they mentioned that Cooper wasn’t on the field for any of Coleman’s receptions which I found surprising.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Back