Bulldogs slowly rotting away

Remove this Banner Ad

don't know about slowly
to me it looks like the job is pretty much done and it is time for the needle
2ppmya1.jpg

Yet we'll still remain more relevant than Norf ever will..

Doesnt that just suck?

Your relevance is directly proportionate to your current ladder position and seems to be inversely proportionate to your debt, all you have is memories of missed opportunities to look back on, while North have just had a big win and are on their way up, doesn't that suck?

North beat the Cats.

Roos fans troll Bulldogs, Hawks fans troll Cats. The Cosmic Ballet....goes on....

228616_158880317509616_100001629462480_350916_7939433_n.jpg

does anyone wanna switch seats...

Yet we'll still remain more relevant than Norf ever will..

Doesnt that just suck?

North have become relevant from being irrelevant. They get all the folding taunts and minnow comments yet the Bulldogs go unnoticed. We may all get stuck into North about their impending death, but at least they get noticed.

Nobody even thinks about the Bulldogs. Look at the fall from grace over the last few years. Everyones talking about the Pie's struggles and the rabble Melbourne has become. The Dogs are the most forgetable team in the league.

North have become relevant from being irrelevant. They get all the folding taunts and minnow comments yet the Bulldogs go unnoticed. We may all get stuck into North about their impending death, but at least they get noticed.

Nobody even thinks about the Bulldogs. Look at the fall from grace over the last few years. Everyones talking about the Pie's struggles and the rabble Melbourne has become. The Dogs are the most forgetable team in the league.

Doggies fans are the first to dig the boots in so it is only fair they cop their whack now.. it is not as if they are even defending their debt, lost members or woeful onfield performance (a year after declaring a GF as a pass mark)

but I don't want to see any club fold - seriously hope they make it through

Cant really see the difference between bulldogs and Nortfh Melbourne. Both shitty, broke clubs that wont be around for much longer.

You's jelly we play on Anzac Day in front of 100k ??? ....yah thought so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks a bit like Aker.

Looks more like the scrubber I picked up at our social club years ago, she was the hottest chick there, I miss those days, you could always cut a quality heiffer from the pack on a Wednesday night at the club. Ahhhh memories, I believe she went on to marry Brent Harvey.

Whoosh!!! You Norf supporters are trolling about another clubs financial situation when it was not long ago you were close to relocating to Gold Coast, or further back you were going to merge with Fitzroy, all the while having larger debt then us Bullflogs.

Refer to post #3 halfwit.

Lookin' good, Barry.

[youtube]IUf1SbW441U[/youtube]

but I don't want to see any club fold - seriously hope they make it through

Seems to be the general concensus, even though the arguments on the bay seem to be on the level of 3 year olds fighting over toys.

As much as we (collective supporters) love to bag clubs, ridicule their financial status and lack of club success, its a sad day when any club is forced to fold or merge (as per the Roys in 96)

Biggest irony is 1997 AND 1998. Failscray's golden era yet the Bullflogs still couldn't remain more relevant then Norf who managed to lose the prelim just like Norf. Funny thing is Norf finished 7th and Failscray had a week off. Then in 1998 Norf made the Grand Final while Failscray didn't.

Biggest irony is 1997 AND 1998. Failscray's golden era yet the Bullflogs still couldn't remain more relevant then Norf who managed to lose the prelim just like Norf. Funny thing is Norf finished 7th and Failscray had a week off. Then in 1998 Norf made the Grand Final while Failscray didn't.

And in 1996 and 1999 we won premierships.

Norf also beat us in the last round of 1998 by less than a goal. If we won that game it would have been the first time the bulldogs had finished a season on top of the ladder.

:eek::eek::eek:

That game probably cost both teams in the finals.

Norf also beat us in the last round of 1998 by less than a goal. If we won that game it would have been the first time the bulldogs had finished a season on top of the ladder.

:eek::eek::eek:

That game probably cost both teams in the finals.

Absolute cracker of a game too. As I recall, you lead all day but we came back.

70k at the G on a Friday night.

Shame your descent into irrecoverable shitness means we will never see a clash like that again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs slowly rotting away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back