Bummer Welsh unloads at tribunal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by nonchalance
Can people stop ****ing quoting MV?
What is the point of putting somebody on Ignore when people continually repeat his posts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA that is gold.... someone who I have never spoken to... having me on ignore because he doesnt like the way I talk about Essendon. HAHAAHAHAHAHA talk about precious.

PS: Could someone quote this so he can see it :D

Originally posted by nonchalance
Can people stop ****ing quoting MV?
What is the point of putting somebody on Ignore when people continually repeat his posts?

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
I sincerely apologise for my immature behaviour. I am doing my best to mend my ways. I am blinded by my jealousy of the great football club that is Essendon.

PS: Could someone quote this so he can see it.

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
I like to dress in womens clothing, It makes me feel like a man

PS: Could someone quote this so he can see it :D

happy?
He didn't have to talk to you to know you are someone worth putting on ignore, it's quite easy to work out from your posts that you macpie etc.... are prime examples of why the ignore feature is installed.

Originally posted by pfinn
happy?
He didn't have to talk to you to know you are someone worth putting on ignore, it's quite easy to work out from your posts that you macpie etc.... are prime examples of why the ignore feature is installed.

:D Bit like I dont have to check to see that you are an Essendon supporter in your profile :D

Hey Mr Viduka, perhaps you can entertain us with your warped views on history. Who was it again Glass, Stone, Wooden one of those stellar recruits who completely & utterly dobbed Gary Moorcroft in for a striking charge. From memory the umps missed it & I don't think there was any video but Moorcroft was convicted almost entirely on the basis of the Coasters testimony. Now I'm sure in your feeble little mind that you'll say the Gary deserved it but your club & its supporters are in no position to be lobbing accusations.

Originally posted by Shooter
Rat.

Will come back to bite the Bummers. They've used filthy tactics for 20 years under Sheedy. Hopefully opposition clubs give the same treatment back. Johnson, Rioli and Fletcher will struggle to get a game if the Players Code goes out the door.

When was the last time an essendon player got reported/investigated for an off the ball incident that wasn't on video?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tell me you essesdon folk wouldn't be going beserk if an opposition player did the same thing at the tribunal against one of your players though!

Originally posted by OB1
Hey Mr Viduka, perhaps you can entertain us with your warped views on history. Who was it again Glass, Stone, Wooden one of those stellar recruits who completely & utterly dobbed Gary Moorcroft in for a striking charge. From memory the umps missed it & I don't think there was any video but Moorcroft was convicted almost entirely on the basis of the Coasters testimony. Now I'm sure in your feeble little mind that you'll say the Gary deserved it but your club & its supporters are in no position to be lobbing accusations.

That's right...

Wasn't the guy he hit meant to miss 8 weeks with a shattered head? Yet two weeks later he was playing? A miracle...

If what the Essendon player had done was similar to Vandenburg/Piciaone, the whole thing was on video anyway and the 'squeal' was 'the umpire said he'd reported those guys for punching and kicking', then I wouldn't give a flying **** about the opposition player.

Originally posted by realdeal
tell me you essesdon folk wouldn't be going beserk if an opposition player did the same thing at the tribunal against one of your players though!

I wouldn't care, if one of our players did something stupid, he deserves to be rubbed out, regardless of what evidence opposition players give.

Woulnd't need to. When our players get reported there is always clear evidence of them doing stupid shyte. Like Rioli's last few appearances.

Never saw him plead 'not guilty' and then change his mind half way through either.

A couple of days ago its was Mark Johnson who the Essendon envious were accusing of squeeling, now its Welsh & I'm still yet to hear or read any evidence of them doing anything wrong.
Less bias more fact please.

I think it depends on the situation. If the opposition player's hands were tied, in that there was clear video evidence which could be used to corroborate the player's testimony, then you can't expect the player to lie. Now, apparently that has what happened with Welsh. The video shows him come rushing in to remonstrate with Vandenberg. Why would he do that? He told Rick Lewis that he wanted to get Vandenberg off McPhee. You may argue that he could have said something like "I can't recall what I was thinking at that time." I'm not sure.

Longest bow drawn in the history of long bows.

How many players have said "report him" or "good" to the umpire on the field and then had amnesia 3 days later?

But...it was only Macpie and Mark_Viduka. Not that surprising!

Originally posted by slugger
Longest bow drawn in the history of long bows.

How many players have said "report him" or "good" to the umpire on the field and then had amnesia 3 days later?

But...it was only Macpie and Mark_Viduka. Not that surprising!

Decided to join us in this cesspool of bitterness, cynicism, jealousy, and ignorance Slug? ;)

i say to anyone who knows viduka or mcpie , to get 2 of your mates to hold them down , belt the absolute bejesus out of them , and see if they just say oh well its a part of life , lets just get on with life.

what can you expect from someone who has viduka as a nicname , a useless hack who can't play soccer , and not even an australian .

and mcpie is just a stupid cartoon for a stupid ad ,

Remove this Banner Ad

Bummer Welsh unloads at tribunal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back