Bummers newest potato will be the highest paid player for next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Truly bizarre.

I look forward to the investigation by the VICPOL Fraud Squad.

The C Grader is more “lock up” than a “lockdown “ defender. Expect he will have a few mates in stir with him, inc Dodo and Pinocchio Rawlings.

1.5m frontloaded for a few seasons for Ben Mckay? The bummers have done it again.
:$

maybe they subscribe to the conspiracy theory, and think they are getting Ben and Harry McKay ?

You know how you miss out on something but it turns out to be for the best? Yeah, that's the Hawf recruiting department atm.

Wake me up when you understand how the salary cap works flogs :rolleyes:

I was waiting for someone to start this fred. I'm shocked it was Triggering Tiger

Shocked I tell you.
1.5m for mackay. Come on... doesn't matter if it's only for a year or two, that's disgusting for the output you would recieve.

Wake me up when you understand how the salary cap works flogs :rolleyes:

I was waiting for someone to start this fred. I'm shocked it was Triggering Tiger

Shocked I tell you.
Sorry mike me no understandy engrish!:$

Ben McKay: Essendon’s Bold Investment in AFL’s Highest-Paid Player

McKay's salary in 2024 is expected to escalate between $1.4 and $1.5 million
An AFL team is required to use at least 95% of the salary cap, and with this front-loaded deal, McKay will receive a seven-figure wage in his first year with the Bombers.

Yep i'm pretty sure my thread title says spud McKay will be the highest paid player next season and not for the back end of his contract so we can comfortably say he won't be asking for this next year.:$

I Want More GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not the point, I didn't mention his entire contract, read the thread title again dude.:$
For a supporter of a club giving Tim Taranto 7 years I’m not surprised you don’t want to talk about contract lengths :$

For a supporter of a club giving Tim Taranto 7 years I’m not surprised you don’t want to talk about contract lengths :$
B@F and 19 brownlow votes i'd say he earnt it, lets see how many votes Mckay gets and and if he wins a club B@F first year.;)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bummers newest potato will be the highest paid player for next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back