Rumour Buried Treasure (name WIP) - unconfirmed gossip.

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is already a dumpster fire. Why do we even need it?
Trash Mirror GIF by 100% Soft

Why do we need this thread?
For rumours of course

Should we lock it down?
Probably, but it’s keeping you lot entertained for now, so maybe I’ll do a clean up in the new year.

Cat Laser GIF

Alcohol is the most damaging drug you can put in your body so I'm not surprised that
A) players that smash the piss over summer come back more out of condition than others, and
B) elite athletes often prefer drugs over alcohol.

Each to their own though. I'm drinking a beer as I write this.
Awesome video on youtube comparing autopsies of long term alcoholic and heroine addicts. Same age, same weight, same gender and apparently similar genetics.

Pretty much every organ of one was bleeding or necrotic or shrunk. The other was as physiologically healthy as you could hope for for his age.

Does get you wondering how is one legal and an absolute foundation to our society, whilst the other is illegal…

Awesome video on youtube comparing autopsies of long term alcoholic and heroine addicts. Same age, same weight, same gender and apparently similar genetics.

Pretty much every organ of one was bleeding or necrotic or shrunk. The other was as physiologically healthy as you could hope for for his age.

Does get you wondering how is one legal and an absolute foundation to our society, whilst the other is illegal…
Pretty sure this is accurate; the damage done to opioid addicts is largely a) overdose (deadly), b) injection infection related (easily preventable with harm reduction and education) and c) related to lifestyle because opioids are expensive and a poorly controlled habit tends to result in injury and poverty. Alcohol is terrible for you and probably not genuinely safe in any quantity.

Timing is probably why one’s a foundation of society and the other reviled. People have been making beer for thousands of years, opioids not so much.

Anyway, I’m gunna have a beer and watch the chicks’ game after work 🤷‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Buried Treasure (name WIP) - unconfirmed gossip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back