but at least i don't play for West Coast thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I look like a massive bitch..

73040200hv7.jpg

But hey, at least I'm not playing for West Coast.

I got caught in the gears of a combine, then had my nuts bitten off by a Laplander...

leslie_nielsen.jpg

But at least I don't play for West Coast!

My team is out of the world cup :(

larissa-riquelme.jpg

but at least i dont play for the West Coast Eagles
Which team does she support. Having trouble seeing anything below the area in line with her left elbow.

kurt-cobain-photo.jpg

Play for West Coast? I'd rather have a hole in my head.

I was going to run a nudie if we won the world cup :(

slide_8100_108053_large.jpg

But at least I don't play for west coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm about to be cooked alive and eaten by a psychotic, bloodthirsty mouse!

Itchy_n_Scratchy.jpg

But at least I don't play for West Coast....

my name is yardz.....im a really really shite poster on BF and have the spelling ability of a 6 year old..........

.......at least i didnt play for west coast

ahh following me again into another thread you ****ing creepy **** arnt you get over it and stop stalking me

and contribute to the thread

i did contribute.......stay on topic yardz.

no you didnt flog same old rubbish from you

I think mods should ban gold coast supporters from bigfooty until their club actually plays a game no credibility around here and they have K hunt:eek: hahah biggest fail ever

no you didnt flog same old rubbish from you

I think mods should ban gold coast supporters from bigfooty until their club actually plays a game no credibility around here and they have K hunt:eek: hahah biggest fail ever

seriously....... i didnt think you could prove yourself to be more stupid than you already have. you proved me wrong though.

also.......not a gold coast supporter.

sexy_lingerie-football-league.jpg

"We want to be taken seriously as footballers (in America) and people only come to watch us to perve, but hey, at least i don't get taken seriously for da West Coast"

"People think of only one thing when they see me, Colonel Clink rejected me because he is ultra cool, but i should be grateful, i mean i could be playing for west coast egirls."
xsd.png

Remove this Banner Ad

but at least i don't play for West Coast thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back