By popular demand - Crocodileman

Remove this Banner Ad

crocodileman

Senior List
Suspended
Oct 18, 2004
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Yes, I'm finally here! I've been booted and banned from the rest - now I'm at the best!

People either hate me or despise me because I tell it like it is! My satirical posts are not for everyone, but it does give me joy knowing that I'm able to bring out such strong emotions in some people.

You'll see my entries mainly in the Politics and World Events Forum, but don't get too comfortable, as I may just post on your forum.

If you want to be abused - I'm your man. If you're a tory voter, I've probably got you in my sights right now!

Oh yes, go the Lions!

crocodileman said:
Yes, I'm finally here! I've been booted and banned from the rest - now I'm at the best!

People either hate me or despise me because I tell it like it is! My satirical posts are not for everyone, but it does give me joy knowing that I'm able to bring out such strong emotions in some people.

You'll see my entries mainly in the Politics and World Events Forum, but don't get too comfortable, as I may just post on your forum.

If you want to be abused - I'm your man. If you're a tory voter, I've probably got you in my sights right now!

Oh yes, go the Lions!
Only problem is, I don't have a forum here, sorry, you are out of luck.

Welcome to Bigfooty anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

By popular demand - Crocodileman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back