Bye Bye Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I've given him plenty of time to show something but he keeps on disappointing.

Today was the final nail. He is not going to make it.

3 ordinary games in a row is not good enough.

It's time for us to cut our losses with him and blood the replacements - Houli, Lonergan, Dempsey, Nash, Hislop, Jetta...

Dyson was better than:

Bradley
Bolton
Slattery (previously was looking better)
Heffernan
Laycock

I've had my doubts about him, but these guys should be the ones to go.

On the upside.

We have Winderlich, Welsh, Hille, Jetta, JJ and Campo as well as Houli, Lonergan and Gumby! :)

Dyson is very weak, no heart and such a waste of natural ability. Reminds me of Bullen and Haynes. Cant wait for Winders to return.

Dyson was better than:

Bradley
Bolton
Heffernan
Laycock

On the upside.

We have Winderlich, Welsh, Hille, Jetta, JJ and Campo as well as Houli, Lonergan and Gumby! :)

Don't forget Hislop ;)

Dyson I havent givin up on him just yet! needs to run abit harder and go for a fer hard balls!

Dyson was better than:

Bradley
Bolton
Heffernan
Laycock

On the upside.

Rubbish. Did a serviceable job again. If you havent realised he is a defencive stopper for us. And when he does get it he uses it sensationally 9 times out of 10.

Hardly think Heffernan lowered his colours. He was just unsighted for most of the game, not his fault.

yep - enough

must go back to the 2nds and work his way back with consistent b.o.g's

has been shown up as scared and unwilling to do the hard yards, and will need to really pull the finger out if he wants to be on the (a?) list next year
(sorry marcuz!)

Dyson was better than:

Bradley
Bolton
Heffernan
Laycock

I don't think Dyson was better than anyone today. Unsighted, no heart....

We already know of Bradley and Boltons limitations.

Heffernan can be servicable.

Laycock and Slattery need to be given the opportunties that Dyson has had.

We should have brought Campo in! :)

SAY NO TO DYSON 2007 :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Dyson was better than anyone today. Unsighted, no heart....

We already know of Bradley and Boltons limitations.

Heffernan can be servicable.

Laycock and Slattery need to be given the opportunties that Dyson has had.

We should have brought Campo in! :)

SAY NO TO DYSON 2007 :thumbsdown:
You mst be a fair dinkum GOOSE
Slattery has had more oppurtunitys than Dyson every time he gets going Sheedy drags him and he is used as a stopper alot.
Slattery is a good back pocket player who was a bit down today still needs to be persited with as well as Dyson, Sheeds just has to let him run free through the center more Leave him on a wing!!
Keppler Bradley is a dud who pannicks and cant Kick. His only saving thing is we may need to groom him for when Dustin retires?? if we cant get anyone else.
What about Jobe Watson how many times has he turned the ball over this year?? Hasn't he been around Longer than Dyson?
He should have been dropped this week for Jason Johnson (but its common Knowledge Sheedy only plays him when hes forced to.
You want to bring Campo in and have another player with limited pace on the ground. He and Heffernan were absolutely run off there legs last year (especially against hawthorn who we've got next) no room for both of them.
We missed Hille Laycock isn't ready.
Keep Hird in the forward pocket he far to slow to play on the ball, let him roam the forward line with Davey
Hopefully the long break we have now, with injurys healing and JOBE down to the twos for TRADEBAIT with JOHNNO coming back will see us get over the line against Hawthorn.
Also disapointig to see so many fans leaving 5 mins early today, did they leave that early against St Kilda?????
SAY NO TO KELVIN SHEEDY 2007!

Dyson is very weak, no heart and such a waste of natural ability. Reminds me of Bullen and Haynes. Cant wait for Winders to return.

Pretty much my thoughts.

You mst be a fair dinkum GOOSE
Slattery has had more oppurtunitys than Dyson every time he gets going Sheedy drags him and he is used as a stopper alot.
Slattery is a good back pocket player who was a bit down today still needs to be persited with as well as Dyson, Sheeds just has to let him run free through the center more Leave him on a wing!!
Keppler Bradley is a dud who pannicks and cant Kick. His only saving thing is we may need to groom him for when Dustin retires?? if we cant get anyone else.
What about Jobe Watson how many times has he turned the ball over this year?? Hasn't he been around Longer than Dyson?
He should have been dropped this week for Jason Johnson (but its common Knowledge Sheedy only plays him when hes forced to.
You want to bring Campo in and have another player with limited pace on the ground. He and Heffernan were absolutely run off there legs last year (especially against hawthorn who we've got next) no room for both of them.
We missed Hille Laycock isn't ready.
Keep Hird in the forward pocket he far to slow to play on the ball, let him roam the forward line with Davey
Hopefully the long break we have now, with injurys healing and JOBE down to the twos for TRADEBAIT with JOHNNO coming back will see us get over the line against Hawthorn.
Also disapointig to see so many fans leaving 5 mins early today, did they leave that early against St Kilda?????
SAY NO TO KELVIN SHEEDY 2007!

Look while agreeing Jobe may need a spell in the two's it is quite ironic that you are saying trade Jobe and replace him in the side with a guy who was equally as bad at kicking when he was young but was given time to develop his game;)

Dyson was better than:

Bradley
Bolton
Heffernan
Laycock

On the upside.

You really should watch the game with 2 eyes open while watching ALL players, not just your favourites if you are going to criticize.

Look while agreeing Jobe may need a spell in the two's it is quite ironic that you are saying trade Jobe and replace him in the side with a guy who was equally as bad at kicking when he was young but was given time to develop his game;)
c'mon mate Johnno didnt turn the ball over as much as Watson and at least he can run forward and deliver or kick goals.
Are we talking about the past or present?
Johnno and Hille in today we win!
not to mention the others we had out

You're obviously in the group that for some reason rate Dyson and always make excuses for him.

I'm tired of the excuses.

Slattery 17 games - Dyson 41 - Jobe 39 ( second in the B&F last year ).

He's had his chances.

Heffernan has been a much better player this year and over his career than Dyson.

It's time to get of the Dyson train folks. He is not going to make it.

c'mon mate Johnno didnt turn the ball over as much as Watson and at least he can run forward and deliver or kick goals.
Are we talking about the past or present?
Johnno and Hille in today we win!
not to mention the others we had out

Guess your reading isnt so good. try reading what i said again ;)

"Look while agreeing Jobe may need a spell in the two's it is quite ironic that you are saying trade Jobe and replace him in the side with a guy who was equally as bad at kicking when he was young but was given time to develop his game"

JJ was as bad as Jobe at kicking early on. He was given a little time and he turned out ok despite his kicking still being a bit dodgy. People are jumping of Jobe pretty quickly. He is still pretty young and developing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Dyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back