Suspended
Oct 21, 2009
Lucas Leiva's right foot
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SD, Liverpool, Patriots, SA Spurs
Another year, another failure.

Getting belted by Freo, shocking disposal and look like U 16's against the speed of Fremantle.

Some more evidence that 2008 was the biggest bradbury since the Bradbury itself.

What ever happended to winning the big dance Dawks?

313qf49.jpg

Their just up against a great side. If you can't see that Fremantle wiill be a powerhouse for the next 5 years you are delusional.

Their just up against a great side. If you can't see that Fremantle wiill be a powerhouse for the next 5 years you are delusional.

You guys are so lucky that they're too shit to punish for your mistakes... you've made hundreds and haven't paid for them

Get your hand of it

Neither side are overly impressive, turnovers, poor decisions & bad kicking all make for spanking next week against a qaulity side

Can't wait to beat Geelong once again next week :thumbsu:

What a ****ing powerhouse were going to become

Hahahaha McPhee will be laughing at Hodge. C'mon Hodgey at leat try and chase him. Granted Mcphee has done about 5 stupid things so far but I'm happy enough so long as Hodge isn't dominating. Apparently Rioli and Ellis have been sent outside the ground to go and find a stick. Hopefully they will be back by 3/4 time so they can draw a line in the ground. lulz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lone Wolf. I guess when they say, write about what you know, you took that litrelly.

Hello Tony, how are you? How is the fishing in Roleystone?

Anyway, what does litrelly mean? I don't think, it's spelt like that. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back