Byebye Dwight Yorke

Remove this Banner Ad

It just means that that FFA will pay for a new 'glamour' signing for them.

But for now....HAHAHA:thumbsu:

Any chance of a Yorkie goodbye loss on Saturday Night?

He is contracted to Sydney for this season so it would be hard to imagine that they would let him go on a free transfer.

A lot of clubs are forced into selling players cheaply now for fear of losing them for nothing at the end of the season.

Either way I do think it's disappointing for the league. It was great having him play in Australia. At the same time it at least sends a message to prospective players around the world that the quality here isn't too bad.

Who to sign who to sign...was it all a ruse, he said he wanted to be here for lifestyle and to relax...then he wants to go back to not only England, but the Championship? EPL I could fully understand, but he's not even garunteed EPL at any time, I guess he didnt like the lifestyle that much.

DoubleA said:
Who to sign who to sign...was it all a ruse, he said he wanted to be here for lifestyle and to relax...then he wants to go back to not only England, but the Championship? EPL I could fully understand, but he's not even garunteed EPL at any time, I guess he didnt like the lifestyle that much.

He has gone but not before taking a parting shot at Sydney FC, blaming them for not offering him a longer term deal. I really don't think he would have stayed had they offered him another contract to be honest. It seems like a bit of a copout.

First Littbarski, now Yorke.

More trouble in paradise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Byebye Dwight Yorke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back