Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port should beat Centrals , Hawks to open the account for 08 over the Cobras and in the Match of the Round Cutters to beat Norths . :thumbsu:

I see in the paper down here SJ is State Country Coach this year to take on the Vics , who then got the Cairns Rep gig , did Coxy ? or was he close.

Hawks to have their first win and give them a false sense of security with the win. Hawks by 38pts.

Centrals to defeat Port by 16pts. Predicting five reports from the game, word has it, one side to go very hard.

Souths to defeat Norths by 84pts.

Reserve grade:-

Hawks by 33gls

Centrals by 12 gls

Souths by 2 pts.

The big game is the ANZAC Clash Souths- V - Norths. What a great day it will be. Expecting big crowd and plenty on the TWO UP.

The Cairns rep side should be a cracker this year. Purcell to be the winning coach.

SJ is coaching the QLD Country rep side. This team will go well and represent the state proudly. I expect an upset with Qld to be right in there.

Obviously we need the GURU, The Donk to give his predictions as we know he is the GURU on all matters football. By the way Donk have you spoken:p with Mic Malthouse and told him what he should be doing with the pies, he needs help Donk.:thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
Hawks to have their first win and give them a false sense of security with the win. Hawks by 38pts.

Centrals to defeat Port by 16pts. Predicting five reports from the game, word has it, one side to go very hard.

Hawks by 33gls

Centrals by 12 gls

Souths by 2 pts.

The big game is the ANZAC Clash Souths- V - Norths. What a great day it will be. Expecting big crowd and plenty on the TWO UP.

The Cairns rep side should be a cracker this year. Purcell to be the winning coach.

SJ is coaching the QLD Country rep side. This team will go well and represent the state proudly. I expect an upset with Qld to be right in there.

Obviously we need the GURU, The Donk to give his predictions as we know he is the GURU on all matters football. By the way Donk have you spoken:p with Mic Malthouse and told him what he should be doing with the pies, he needs help Donk.:thumbsu:

Mic wouldn't listen to me over in WA so I guess I've got no chance over here..

My preditions are:

Souths to beat Norths by 6 goals
Hawks to beat Cobras by 3 goals
Port to beat Centrals by 4 goals

Reserves
Souths to beat Norths by 2 goals
Port to beat centrals by 5 goals
Hawks to beat Cobras by 12

Should be a good weekend.......... :thumbsu:

Hawks by 33gls

Centrals by 12 gls

Souths by 2 pts.

which side will be going in hard shootist, strange your location is port when your a banjo playing cutter fan

which side will be going in hard shootist, strange your location is port when your a banjo playing cutter fan

Actually reside in Cow Bay, but not many know that. I follow Port and proud of it. Don't know where you get the cutter playing banjo from considering you claim to live in nsw.;)

Tomorrow will be a big day for the North Cairns and South Cairns boyz , will travel to watch that one and have a few of the home clubs amber liquid , just hope it will be icy cold

Souths by 7goals

Port by 2goals

Cities in an upset by ????

I still am running last in the tipping comp.

And I live at the Ground :eek:

Tomorrow will be a big day for the North Cairns and South Cairns boyz , will travel to watch that one and have a few of the home clubs amber liquid , just hope it will be icy cold

Souths by 7goals

Port by 2goals

Cities in an upset by ????

I still am running last in the tipping comp.

And I live at the Ground :eek:
howd the anzac game go . was there a big crowd . who played well. i heard souths copped a few injuries did well to hold off norths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

howd the anzac game go . was there a big crowd . who played well. i heard souths copped a few injuries did well to hold off norths.

Nice size crowd , game played in the true spirit of ANZAC , neither side backed off with the onslaught , both kept coming and coming Souths by 15 points in the end

was proud of the game

the big winner was AFL Well done Norths for hosting a great game and too Souths coming away with the CUP

I also enjoyed the COLD amber liquid ;)

Nice size crowd , game played in the true spirit of ANZAC , neither side backed off with the onslaught , both kept coming and coming Souths by 15 points in the end

was proud of the game

the big winner was AFL Well done Norths for hosting a great game and too Souths coming away with the CUP

I also enjoyed the COLD amber liquid ;)

I went to the Crocs and doggies game. The so called 'goin real hard' wasn't there but still a top game. Hope Robbie Douglas is OK we need him badly, he's the best backman in the comp by a mile. I reckon we will finish top two and give it a real shake this year. Well done guys.

I went to the Crocs and doggies game. The so called 'goin real hard' wasn't there but still a top game. Hope Robbie Douglas is OK we need him badly, he's the best backman in the comp by a mile. I reckon we will finish top two and give it a real shake this year. Well done guys.
stick to the the cutters web site you tossa . and who is sj.

Yo Shootist, I got the winning teams right but still need to fine tune the crystal ball. Did ya see the Souths V Norths Reserve match? The Cutters really stood up in the last quarter to win by a point..... The Donk was well pleased that day!:thumbsu:

stick to the the cutters web site you tossa . and who is sj.

And I thought you knew everything. Sj, could be simon james or it might be someone else work it out, as I know you will cose you are the best. I see you are still contributing to the forum with your intelect. Keep up the good stuff froglance, ooooops freelance sorry not as clever as you. But then again nobody is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back