Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Little Fretwell you limp wristed, scum sucking *$@hole... firstly, the reserve results aren't in the paper, and second... why would I buy a paper when I can just read yours?....or alternatively get on this site and ask someone?..:D

Sorry Donk the result was in the fish and chip wrapper in the bottom right cnr under player breaks arm .

So how Did you go in the forward line ??? remember I was away sampling amber liquid with my furry friends so as didnt see you play this week , the bongo drums didnt beat for that game

Yo Little Fretwell you limp wristed, scum sucking *$@hole... firstly, the reserve results aren't in the paper, and second... why would I buy a paper when I can just read yours?....or alternatively get on this site and ask someone?..:D

Settle down boys. Just sit down, have a quiet Turkey together and work out your differences...

Well done both of you on the weekend's efforts though....

Note to others reading:
Despite his cult status and general willingness to help out with tips and such, the Donk is a curious species, who is prone to becoming a little agitated when he feels he has been "shafted" in any way!;)

Sorry Donk the result was in the fish and chip wrapper in the bottom right cnr under player breaks arm .

So how Did you go in the forward line ??? remember I was away sampling amber liquid with my furry friends so as didnt see you play this week , the bongo drums didnt beat for that game

DOH!... missed the results in the paper, must have been written in size 4 font.... Yo Fretwell a bige Sorry about the "Limp Wrist" comment ... that was a little harsh..

By the way the results are up on the Cairns AFL site.... so I don't need the paper anymore.....

Tamba... yep got a run in the forward pocket in the second half, but most of the time I was running up past centre to try and get a kick. :thumbsu:

Settle down boys. Just sit down, have a quiet Turkey together and work out your differences...

Note to others reading:
Despite his cult status and general willingness to help out with tips and such, the Donk is a curious species, who is prone to becoming a little agitated when he feels he has been "shafted" in any way!;)

Yo Escherichia24 ... don't be such a "Drama Queen" the ole Fretwell and I are just having a friendly chat!... becides I asked a simple question hoping for a simple answer....

By the way whats the deal with the Note?.... are you trying to "shaft" me again? How do you sleep at night? ;)

Note to others reading: Despite his cult status and general willingness to help out with tips and such, the Donk is a curious species, who is prone to becoming a little agitated when he feels he has been "shafted" in any way!;)

Luv ya work :thumbsu:

Gentlemen and Fretwell - My predictions for this weekend..... hardest match to pic I reckon is reserves match - Souths against Port, the others are no brainers.

Seniors
Souths to beat Port by 14 goals
Saints to beat Norths by 5 goals
Centrals to beat Cobras by 5 goals

Reserves ( Yes we are people too)
Souths to beat Port by 1 goal
Saints to beat Norths by 10 goals
Centrals to beat Cobras by 8 goals

Gentlemen and Fretwell - My predictions for this weekend..... hardest match to pic I reckon is reserves match - Souths against Port, the others are no brainers.

Seniors
Souths to beat Port by 14 goals
Saints to beat Norths by 5 goals
Centrals to beat Cobras by 5 goals

Reserves ( Yes we are people too)
Souths to beat Port by 1 goal
Saints to beat Norths by 10 goals
Centrals to beat Cobras by 8 goals

Your a bit lean on, there Donk, agree with souths by 15, Saints & centrals by 10 +
Ressy's South by 4 goals, Saints by 10 Goals & Centrals by 15 goals.

Your a bit lean on, there Donk, agree with souths by 15, Saints & centrals by 10 +
Ressy's South by 4 goals, Saints by 10 Goals & Centrals by 15 goals.

Yeah it'd be nice to see Souths win by 15, could be 15+ if Shane learns to keep his eyes open when he takes a mark :). It'd be good to see Souths ressy's have a win after their loss to the Hawks, they have the home ground advantage so should be able to pull it off.

Don't know about Centrals beating Cobras by 10+, from their last couple of performances they don't look like their travelling very well.

Note to others reading:

Hi Eschericha24, just realised that your are a large intestine dwelling bacteria.... so whats your association with "Fretwell Park"? ... you don't reside in his butt do you?

By the way, what are your predictions for this weekend?.. margins too please:)

Yo "Fish Bait" are you playing tomorrow?....
Did you see the paper this morning? ("No Fretwell Park I didn't buy one"), Port think they've got a chance against the senior Cutters?......:Dha ha!
Go the Cutters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see the paper this morning? ("No Fretwell Park I didn't buy one"), Port think they've got a chance against the senior Cutters?......:Dha ha!
Go the Cutters!

Don't know where you are going with fish bait little donk, but live bait will be snivelling somewhere. Please no more fish bait or I will have to SHAFT you!

Go the Cutters!

Personalities 2 for $5 at the market , Donk go and by a couple:thumbsu:

Seniors:
Port by 16pts
Hawks to finally have a win cose they have the bye.
Saints by 38pts
Centrals by 46 pts
Res:
Port by 22 pts
Saints by 72 pts
Centrals by 88 pts
funny u picked norths last week and now u pick port against souths. shootist or should i say ofalltime give it up bro. :):)

Good luck to the Cutter boys for today against Port. Will be some interesting match ups I'm sure with S.J. against his good mate Coxy. Would love to see Sheepy try to run through his old mate in Chipper and Coxy too if he still plays. How's the big Meat tray handling it up there. Have heard he is killing it. About time he concentrated on his footy.

Two good wins to the Cutters against Port, reserves got home by 27 points 12.9.81 Crocs 8.6.54

Seniors powered home in the last quarter to win by 26 points 18.8.116 Crocs 13.12.90.

Cutters remain unbeaten on top of the AFL Cairns ladder after round 7.:thumbsu:

Good luck to the Cutter boys for today against Port. Will be some interesting match ups I'm sure with S.J. against his good mate Coxy. Would love to see Sheepy try to run through his old mate in Chipper and Coxy too if he still plays. How's the big Meat tray handling it up there. Have heard he is killing it. About time he concentrated on his footy.

Check out South's web site and see how the fellow is going , currently 2nd in the club goal scoring . He is having a good year

www.southcairnsafl.com.au

Very disapointed with the Port Douglas lads (some of them) a well known ABC radio/Win news reporter mentioned on the radio this morning about how the PD lads were mouthing off about Souths' . Well fellows if you feel that way ----WHY ???? didn't you beat them , you can't call a team soft ,easybeats , when you lead at two breaks ,then go on to lose , you can not blame injurys , Souths' quite often are reduced to no bench , you still had someone on it . Fellows take the defeat proudly ,you do yourself no favors , you only belittle your team mates who know when to keep their mouths shut and not seek out a reporter to whinge to :thumbsdown:

Didn't hear the Port whinge on the radio this morning, saw the match though. It was pretty scrappy footy up until the last quarter, then the team with the most stamina dug deep to take the match by a convincing margin....Winners are grinners.....and losers just have to try harder next time. Well done Souths..:)

Didn't hear the Port whinge on the radio this morning, saw the match though. It was pretty scrappy footy up until the last quarter, then the team with the most stamina dug deep to take the match by a convincing margin....Winners are grinners.....and losers just have to try harder next time. Well done Souths..:)

Yo Geelong,
Yeah was a bit disappointed with the seniors match. Having seen the Cutters play once or twice before I reckon they should have won by a lot more. The boys seemed to be sleepy up until the last quarter.....
Well done to the reserves boys.... now that was a good match to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back