cale morton

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you, AFL is not as contested anymore.

Most possessions in the back half are un-contested.

You need a mix of all type of players, aren't Morton's foot skills outstanding.

Happy to have him at Carlton, we need good users by foot.

this year it has gone back to being more contested and I think will evolve more plus its still the toughest game in the world

what are u goin to do sineperi??

jump on the cale moron band wagon already

Thanks Newbie.

I've seen Cale about 20 times in 2 years. I think that qualifies me to have an opinion on him, just like you seem to.

I'm definitely not cales biggest fan. I think he has some weaknesses in his game that need working on, however he does have the score on the board.

Coming on here and bagging out young draft hopefulls just stinks of jealousy. Why not just say good on him, and good lucK? Or write a detailed analysis of his weaknesses without turning it into a personal attack?

Thanks Newbie.

I've seen Cale about 20 times in 2 years. I think that qualifies me to have an opinion on him, just like you seem to.

I'm definitely not cales biggest fan. I think he has some weaknesses in his game that need working on, however he does have the score on the board.

Coming on here and bagging out young draft hopefulls just stinks of jealousy. Why not just say good on him, and good lucK? Or write a detailed analysis of his weaknesses without turning it into a personal attack?

well said

Cale Morton actually seemed an alright bloke to me. News to me he is arrogant. Personally I think he is a top talent as has as much potential as anyone in the draft at this stage.

henry is definately onto something.

i've seen alot of him and played against him and he is as arrogont, cocky and as over rated as they come.

Sure you may think im saying that because im jealous or couldnt go with him or whatever but the truth is there are another 40 blokes playing colts that can, he has had 'fame' thrust upon him due to his last name and was selected for the larke medal by being an outside player. He does not win alot of hardball if any, his attitude is disgraceful and embarrasing at best due to him thinking he is gods gift to football.

Certainly hope he doesnt go to the Blues or the Tiges because it would just be another dud AFL player to chuck on the rack

i've seen alot of him and played against him and he is as arrogont, cocky and as over rated as they come.

Sure you may think im saying that because im jealous or couldnt go with him or whatever but the truth is there are another 40 blokes playing colts that can, he has had 'fame' thrust upon him due to his last name and was selected for the larke medal by being an outside player. He does not win alot of hardball if any, his attitude is disgraceful and embarrasing at best due to him thinking he is gods gift to football.

Certainly hope he doesnt go to the Blues or the Tiges because it would just be another dud AFL player to chuck on the rack

couldn't agree with you anymore there sharky

his attitude is disgraceful and like his older brother mitch, thinks hes the man.

My dad happens to be best mates with rob wiley and from what ive been told the eales arent interested in him mainly on the fact that he is arrogant.

Well Buddy was the hot-shot around town and so-called arrogant but look at him now. You can't say a player is going to be a hack because you don't like him. Rewind back to 97 and how many said Bolton was going to be shithouse? Or back to 99 when the gun midfielder was Fiora... how many thought he was going to be the player he is today??

Doing a few 8 x 400 metre sprints in 35 degree heat should iron that arrogance out. And if not, not getting a game should do the trick.

Well Buddy was the hot-shot around town and so-called arrogant but look at him now. You can't say a player is going to be a hack because you don't like him. Rewind back to 97 and how many said Bolton was going to be shithouse? Or back to 99 when the gun midfielder was Fiora... how many thought he was going to be the player he is today??

Doing a few 8 x 400 metre sprints in 35 degree heat should iron that arrogance out. And if not, not getting a game should do the trick.
Mark?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which WAFL club is known as the Sharks? :cool:

Bagging a teenager who plays football for a rival club to talk up your mates is piss weak.

Are you an alter ego of Lingsface? :p :D

Which WAFL club is known as the Sharks? :cool:

Bagging a teenager who plays football for a rival club to talk up your mates is piss weak.

Are you an alter ego of Lingsface? :p :D

ahaha mate, not bagging him to talk my mates up just dont rate him as a footballer. I know for a fact my opinion means nothing in regards to this but I'm allowed to state it.

Apparantly him not getting a game for Claremont's league side didn't do a world of good for his arrogance. He got dropped for an AFL listed player and instead of putting his head down and getting a kick in the colts final he spat the dummy and didnt go near it.

ahaha mate, not bagging him to talk my mates up just dont rate him as a footballer. I know for a fact my opinion means nothing in regards to this but I'm allowed to state it.

Apparantly him not getting a game for Claremont's league side didn't do a world of good for his arrogance. He got dropped for an AFL listed player and instead of putting his head down and getting a kick in the colts final he spat the dummy and didnt go near it.

ive also heard that in a psa football game and many other games he likes to use the quote " what are you doing next year " and " i'll send you some free stuff "

personally i've never met a more arrogant football player and for all you morton fans out there, yes i have met him so don't tell me i don't know what i'm talking about.

Yes.

As hard it is to believe, Mark Bolton was pretty decent as a junior.

Well he is a 100 game player for our club, he must be...okay..at footy...i guess *sigh* another wasted pick.

By the way anyway else think henry and sharky are the same person trying to back up his rumour?

SOT4 I take offence to that comment.

Because me and Henry have the same opinion it doesnt mean we are the same people ?

Check with the moderators or whatever dont just make claims like that which are untrue

Well he is a 100 game player for our club, he must be...okay..at footy...i guess *sigh* another wasted pick.

By the way anyway else think henry and sharky are the same person trying to back up his rumour?

nahh very much doubt we are the same person mate

we just share the same opinions like everyone else in these forums

it's ok if you think morton is a genius

we are just expressing our opinions

but apparently were not allowed to???

yeah wateva pal

yeah mate what else would it be?

noticed you had nothing to say about our opinions

thats what i thought

get back inside your box

drawing a long bow here SOT4

I dont know your probably mates with morton or his number 1 fan or whatever and im happy for you

simply expressing some facts which people may not know about him and expressing my opinon

Did two good things all year at PSA level

Played good against premiers Trinity in our upset win but didnt stand out.

Put on the after party in his aunty factory.

Got captain and didnt deserve it.

Hale = PSA Premiers 08

so fev im guessing you go to hale with morton??

im glad you agree with us and this is coming from someone who sees him everyday.

does anyone like him? or to arrogant??

I think Morton can be come an A grader at AFL level. I think he has a good height on him 192 cm and is also bottom aged. I was wondering as he is still only 17 do people think he could grow that extra few centimetres as in a 194-195 cm QUICK full fwd, or CHF OR CHB?

Have seen him at the champs and was dominant, has great skills, and a great mark also kicks goals which is great.

I too thought he is a tall flanker and a reciever and a bit soft but been thinking recently as he only weighs 75 kg he is too skinny for his size and thats why he doesnt win his own ball that often. But being at an AFL club and bulking up and maturing i think he could change that part of his game.
Looks a great prospect and i would be happy to pick him up with pick 2 for Richmond especially if he grows a few more cm's. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

cale morton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back