cale morton

Remove this Banner Ad

myself and myself share the same opinions that cale morton is arrogant, soft and mentally weak.

:D:D Oh man, gotta love this guy. Its not that we all love Cale Morton it's more that we dont like you and your aliases. Give the guy a break, pal.

Oh for christ sake, this is unbelievable. :thumbsdown:

The poor kid is 17. How can you pick on a 17 year old? Its beyond a joke, disgusting actually.

Henry and co, have you played football against him at some stage and been toweled up? Has he picked up your girlfriend? Are you jealous that he might just be a champion when you wont get even half as close?

If any of the absolute crap you posted was true, I would say so. If you discussed his football and not your opinion on his personality, I might let it go. But no you go to the lowest of the low and attack the poor kid even though you wouldnt have a clue about him.

What can I say? It takes a real tough guy to run a 17 year old kid into the ground on the internet just before the most important time in his life.

Mods, I too thought this board had a rule about personal attacks on potential draftees. What the hell is this here? Get rid of this thread, ban Horrible Henry (a childish name for a joke of a poster) and his aliases.

Amen to that.

AWWW the poor boy, defintley telling his mum, wats gunna happen next year when hes playing afl football, are guys like brown and hall gunna go easy on him cos hes only 18

Toughen up princess

Honestly if you havent noticed I am commenting on his footballing ability stating he is an outside, soft player, with his frame and shape he will not be a player at AFL level.

Get over yourselves the people that still think im associated with the alias's of the other blokes. It just so happens i have the same opinions as him.

Is Cale anything like Franklin ? By all reports he is tall,athletic,quick & is a good kick.I know people will say Buddy is way better etc,but could he play the same sort of role he does?

Cale would need to have a much better attitude than his oldest brother.

Thats the dissapointing thing, he doesn't. I've only 'heard' first hand stories about Mitch but seen Cale first hand and from all reports he is the same if not worse.

To do with the buddy question, buddy has the ability to lay a big bump or tackle someone, just that added ability to apply physical pressure and area of which morton is greatly lacking.

Thats the dissapointing thing, he doesn't. I've only 'heard' first hand stories about Mitch but seen Cale first hand and from all reports he is the same if not worse.

To do with the buddy question, buddy has the ability to lay a big bump or tackle someone, just that added ability to apply physical pressure and area of which morton is greatly lacking.

well if reporets are correct the tiges will wind up with both of them , wonder what henry will think then:p

Is Cale anything like Franklin ? By all reports he is tall,athletic,quick & is a good kick.I know people will say Buddy is way better etc,but could he play the same sort of role he does?
No.
Buddy has that 'freak-ness' about him. Morton can't and doesn't do those freaky things.

But in saying that, Buddy can't go in the midfield and rack up 20 possies in a half.

Honestly if you havent noticed I am commenting on his footballing ability stating he is an outside, soft player, with his frame and shape he will not be a player at AFL level.

Get over yourselves the people that still think im associated with the alias's of the other blokes. It just so happens i have the same opinions as him.

I don't see any comments on his football abilities here dude. You say he is an outside , soft player and talk about his body shape. No mention of good skills on both sides of the body , good overhead mark ,accurate shot for goal, which is probably what recruiters are more interested in. Other things can be developed , if he is willing to work.

He's a 194 cm utility who can play in the midfield, down back or go forward and kick a bag of goals.

Yep that sounds nothing like Pavlich.
A) Neither Morton nor Pavlich are 194cm

B) Morton is going to be playing legitimate KP up forward, is he? Capable of taking contested marks on a consistent basis? I'd doubt it...

A) Neither Morton nor Pavlich are 194cm
Semantics

B) Morton is going to be playing legitimate KP up forward, is he? Capable of taking contested marks on a consistent basis? I'd doubt it...
He's played 9 games (8 Colt and 1 WAFL League) this year and he's kicked 2 bags of four goals, one bag of five in a prelim to get his team in the grand final and a bag of 3 in the seniors on his senior debut.

But yeah, doesn't kick goals when he goes forward. Sure.

I'm not saying he doesn't kick goals. Where did I say that?

Stephen Milne kicks goals too, but he doesn't take many contested marks...

Morton is NOT like Pavlich - There's a reason people aren't making that kind of comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's pretty sad to take pot shots at a kid you've never met , who happens to have sublime football skills and may well be an AFL player.

He kicked 3 in his only senior WAFL match and was very unlucky to be dropped ( replaced by Chad Jones), played majority of the year in school footy and to suggest that Daniel Rich is one of the best players for Subi league is letting your emotions get ahead of you. Rich is also very well built and doesn't get knocked of the ball too easily in seniors.

Rhys Palmer is a good player but I think some clubs are able to see past the ready made players and judge a player on potential talent.

He's a kid who won the best player at the U/18's carnival and has been suggested as a top 10 draft pick by most experts. Tell me seriously if you wouldn't have a high opinion of yourself in his position.

mate obvisouly u have an infatuation wit cale morton i agree he will be a superstar in coming years but im just saying my opinion n not anyone elses so sit on it, daniel rich is built so ****ing what its not how big u are its how you use your body. du you even know cale morton mate?? obvisouly ur a nobody hoose shit at sport and the only thing you do is read up on players and thats all youll ever be, Cale Morton didnt play for skool the whole year and only really playd 4 games but when he did Hale playd very well

so ill let you get back to whatever you do mate which isnt hard because its nothing

and by the way

GO **** YOURSELF
are you trying to quote someone?

The only thing that makes sense is the go **** yourself part

What was your impression of him?

By the way I agree with you that it is disgusting the way people are talking about the kid on this forum.

Fairly quiet sort of kid, pretty laid back. Has plenty of confidence in his ability. If he's willing to put in the hard yards will be more than handy.

Seems pretty good to me, Melbourne should be and are happy. As for the arrogant calls, he doesn't seem to be, seems honest, gets alot of touches. Clubs need outside midfielders, Cale is one of them. A year younger than other players like Palmer, 192cm, massive scope for improvement. Reminds me of Deledio only taller and more outside IMO, and Deledio will be a pretty good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

cale morton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back