Speculation Caleb Daniel [UFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

700k for a player of his caliber is standard
Disagree. He is fringe. Played 16 games. How many times was he sub or subbed out? He would be the 20-30 bloke picked in the team. Will be 29 next year.
Don't get me wrong he would be a reasonable player for a few teams but if he gets traded he won't net much because of his age, salary and because he is on the outer at the Dogs.

Disagree. He is fringe. Played 16 games. How many times was he sub or subbed out? He would be the 20-30 bloke picked in the team. Will be 29 next year.
Don't get me wrong he would be a reasonable player for a few teams but if he gets traded he won't net much because of his age, salary and because he is on the outer at the Dogs.

He’s fringe at the Dogs but would be Collingwood or North’s best half back.

And if Dogs aren’t getting much for him, they’ll happily keep him.

My very limited mail on this from my wee source at the club, he’s a leader and happy being a role player, next year could be different, it would take a bit to get him out. Dogs also not keen to let him go unless a too good to refuse offer was made. Nothing to see here. If the Macrea trade gets done Daniel will not go.

Reported to be back ended on 700-750k. I'm not straight up believing these types of reports but if it close to that then you won't get much for him imo. He is fairly fringe and on good money.

Yeah that’s good coin relative to his standing in the team atm

Apparently a decision to be made this weekend by him whether to stay at dogs or come to north

Dogs don't want to lose him unless its a really good deal and he is happy to stay anyways. Leaving will hurt the team more than keeping him as he's very well loved by all. Maybe Lazzaro & 62 if not 25?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Caleb Daniel [UFA 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back