Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see it, but that seems like wishful thinking.

If the club thought he had AA in him they wouldn't have let him go.
I don’t think his footy has dropped off much. He needs the right players around him to offset his flaws. He also needs to be a focal point for ball movement.

I think he will rack up 30 every week off hb at north and give the aa a shake. They really try to generate through there half backs.

Even though I think he still has an aa season in him if used correctly, I think we made the right call.

His a player I worry about defensively and also being exposed in a big final due to speed and size. You don’t win AA’s through defensive actions.

Re: the Weeman making another AA team, there is always a spot for someone who has moved positions/clubs and just racks up the touches off half back. Hope he gets it!

What a class act. For the rest of his footy career, and life in general, go well Caleb, I wish him all the success and happiness in the world.He will always be a Bullgod.

Hopefully no one boo's him and Macrae and we give them a nice cheer.

I think there will be a few that are ingrained with the old fashioned thing that might boo, but I honestly can’t see it any other way than both sets of fans cheering their first touches. If anything, it is kind a chance to thank them for their service as there wasn’t really a chance for either side to really say goodbye.

From memory I think even some Collingwood fans booed Treloar’s first touch for us, but there was more of a cheer. Players like that that leave with no animosity deserve respect, even more so for both Daniel & Macrae being Bulldogs, great teammates and examples of what players should be.

As for Smith, I hope the boos make the pea heart cry and he retires by the end of the game. Can not have any different of a departure of players at every conceivable level than him and the 2 Bullgods.

I'd hope so but considering Hunter got booed (even though he was forced out and didn't really want to leave), I wouldn't count on it

I don't think it ultimately matters. I dont think it'd affect either and I'm sure both know how the majority of supporters feel about them, it would be nice if we didn't boo them though

I'd hope so but considering Hunter got booed (even though he was forced out and didn't really want to leave), I wouldn't count on it

I don't think it ultimately matters. I dont think it'd affect either and I'm sure both know how the majority of supporters feel about them, it would be nice if we didn't boo them though
There are f-wits even among our supporters 🙁

Remove this Banner Ad

Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back