Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

No way is it run and gun, not at all. Its a game where as you say, its best to camp and pick off the noobs that run around one by one.

Not a massive fan of campfest games, but as they go this isn't too bad
Its more balanced than a campfest though... Against GOOD players, you have to use a good combination of everything and the scenery... Got on a 16 kill streak because there were a fair few campers and some random newer players running about random...

The set out in levels is also great for multiplayer... It balances the game out a lot. Also like the 'perks' of kill streaks

would people say it was better than halo 3? ranking/reviews are very similar
I would but then again I think Halo 3 is overrated... Personally I like the IGN AU review of Halo 3 lol..

COD4 ftw baby :thumbsu:

Is anyone having problems accessing the Australian Servers today? I've had this problem since last night where i refresh the list but nothing from Australia is popping up. I just get the servers with pings 190 + which i obviously wouldn't use.

Is anyone having the same problem as me?

Is anyone having problems accessing the Australian Servers today? I've had this problem since last night where i refresh the list but nothing from Australia is popping up. I just get the servers with pings 190 + which i obviously wouldn't use.

Is anyone having the same problem as me?
Yeah it normally connects me to American servers first, so I just quit and try to find another better one... Its annoying because without the quits I would be 76 wins and 30 losses, but I am up to 83 losses instead. It is very annoying...

Yeah it normally connects me to American servers first, so I just quit and try to find another better one... Its annoying because without the quits I would be 76 wins and 30 losses, but I am up to 83 losses instead. It is very annoying...

wats the game like if i only played offline modes? I saw a video off it and it seems realistc but in some aspects it isn't at all. You dont let off an entire round for one guy at point blank range.

wats the game like if i only played offline modes? I saw a video off it and it seems realistc but in some aspects it isn't at all. You dont let off an entire round for one guy at point blank range.
lol Well I never have too... Normally a good 4-5 shots will take care of them, and then in Multiplayer your 'classes' get special abilities... One is, upon death you drop a grenade, another is, when you take enough damage, you start dying but before you do, you pull out a pistol and have one more crack at the guy... A lot more others too... Very fun :thumbsu:

Its pretty realistic but then again, I don't think it is MEANT to be the be all and end all of realism

Single players is A LOT of fun with great levels despite being about only 6 hours in length... I've played it through a couple of times already which is saying a lot...

offline multiplayer is a lot of fun, going with the split screens of course... A lot of choices in splitscreen to make it funner, and it works too... Had a ball for a few hours non-stop with a few of my mates. There are some tiny levels which are fun as hell lol...

For the bots, i wouldn't know because I haven't tried it. I doubt they have it though... I dunno, maybe they do...

would people say it was better than halo 3? ranking/reviews are very similar

Different sort of games. Halo 3 is much more run and gun = fun IMO, but COD requires much more sneakiness and stragety.

Both good games, if my mates are online i'd definately prefer Halo personally

Remove this Banner Ad

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back